Where do you UK guys buy parts?

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was just wondering if you guys had any online sites that you purchase OEM parts from. I have spent hours searching the internet trying to find UK parts sites with no avail. Do you have to buy from the dealer or am I just looking in the wrong places?

Thank you!

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
what are you after?

i usually use froogle and ebay to find stuff

eBay is my usual port of call... Depending on what you're after, M&P do some good stuff too.

Thank you both for the feedback!

I am looking more for stock replacement parts. Nothing particular right now but I am a project type of guy and there are times when I want the European version of a stock part (FZ6N Radiator covers for example). Problem is, I have no place to look for part numbers, factory MSRP, parts fiche, etc...

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You could try The UK they sell pattern & original parts

Thank you; this is a little bit closer.

What I am really looking for is something similar to this (Metric Parts Outlet USA, AA (866) 237-2561) but for European versions of motorcycles. This site allows you to pick your make, type, year, and model and see the total parts fiche for each section of the motorcycle.

For example: If you choose Yamaha, street bikes, 2007, FZ6 and "headlight" you get this: Metric Parts Outlets' 2007 Yamaha Street Bike FZ6 Parts List
The fiche has a parts list associated with the numbering on the drawing which will give you price and Yamaha Factory Part Numbers.

Anything like this in Europe?

Say you crash and need to replace the seat side panel...How would you go about doing that without resorting to the forum, dealer, or classified sites like eBay?

Thank you all again for your input!:thumbup:

polla2256

Reaction score
Visit site
Cant find the other site. Best way is to use google images. Select drawing and type in the part.

This usually gives good links to the type of site that lists all parts as a fische.

If all else fails obtain the parts list and contact david silver spares, gurantee they will get it.