Whats Your Favorite Mixed Drink?

txa1562

Reaction score
www.jmk2media.com
I've got two:

Al Bundy - created and only made in one bar in downtown Troy, NY...just take a pint glass with ice, fill it 3/4 of the way with 4 different flavors of Stoli (any 4 flavors), add a splash of cranberry juice and a splash of OJ...drink and fall to the floor :rockon:.

Jameson and coke - hold the coke.

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
I've got two:

Al Bundy - created and only made in one bar in downtown Troy, NY...just take a pint glass with ice, fill it 3/4 of the way with 4 different flavors of Stoli (any 4 flavors), add a splash of cranberry juice and a splash of OJ...drink and fall to the floor :rockon:.

Jameson and coke - hold the coke.

What is "Stoli" ?

blitzcraig

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
gin and tonic. gin of choice is bombay saphire. gin is an interesting booze, you either love it or hate it. course i've got english blood in me so perhaps it comes naturally :thumbup:

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
I am more of a beer drinker, which is a combination of stuff mixed together, but it i had to have a mixed drink it would be redbull and greygoose.
Mix them 1/2 redbull and half greygoose. Tastes just like straight redbull. Dont drink too many.:thumbup:

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like Bushmills and Jameson on the rocks. :thumbup:

oooh Bushmills..i actually went on holiday to NI and stayed in Bushmills and HAD to take the tour of the distillery..i spent a fortune on a 15yr special edition with my name and purchace date stamped on the label after having a few too many "samples". :D

Mixed dinks i love the Lynchburg Lemonade

marsh0787

Reaction score
Visit site
I love Long Islands...

but a drink we used to make in college that sure had a kick to it was Skippies.
Basically you take an empty cooler, empty a 30-rack of cheap beer (preferably ICE opposed to light beer) into the cooler, a bag of ice, a cheap 1.75 liter bottle of vodka, and a container of Country Time Lemonade and then mix it all up. Super strong and an interesting taste.

Smittyboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Mix knob creek with ice... LoL

Sour knob... Self explanatory but... Knob, lime juice, and a little 7 up.

Odd one which is popular with my friends (I hate it but they're crazy about it)...
Gin Driver... average quality gin and orange juice.

Irish carbombs are the $hit!!! I've only done one, but it was so good!!!
Can't quite remember which was which and what was what, so any help?

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Mix knob creek with ice... LoL

Sour knob... Self explanatory but... Knob, lime juice, and a little 7 up.

Odd one which is popular with my friends (I hate it but they're crazy about it)...
Gin Driver... average quality gin and orange juice.

Irish carbombs are the $hit!!! I've only done one, but it was so good!!!
Can't quite remember which was which and what was what, so any help?

According to Wiki:

A carbomb, also called an Irish carbomb or Belfast bomber or Flacco Bomb, is a boilermaker made with stout (e.g. Guinness), Irish Cream (e.g. Baileys) and Irish whiskey (e.g. Jameson). The name references the drink's Irish components and the car bombings used most notoriously by the Provisional Irish Republican Army (PIRA) during The Troubles. The Jameson is floated on top of the Baileys in a shot glass, and the shot glass is then dropped into the stout. Once mixed the drink must be consumed quickly, because it will curdle. It is traditional to float a (peeled?) potato in the mixture in the manner of an olive in a Martini.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Long Island Iced tea is my favorite, but i do not have the patience to make it myself, so if i am drinking in then i go to my 2nd choice which is very easy...

Captain and Coke...:rockon:

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
I love Long Islands...

but a drink we used to make in college that sure had a kick to it was Skippies.
Basically you take an empty cooler, empty a 30-rack of cheap beer (preferably ICE opposed to light beer) into the cooler, a bag of ice, a cheap 1.75 liter bottle of vodka, and a container of Country Time Lemonade and then mix it all up. Super strong and an interesting taste.

That sounds a lot like "Trash Can punch", except with less ingredients. Trash Can punch had whatever was left int he liquor cabinet in addition to a 30-rack of Nattie Ice and either lemonade or iced tea mix. If you didn't have one of those mixes, Kool-Aid or Juicy Juice works too.

That stuff is nasty and gets you real hammered, real fast.....which is good, 'cause 2 sips in, you want to throw up it's so gross.

Oh, and I forgot to add, you make it in a trash can. Hence the name....

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
That sounds a lot like "Trash Can punch", except with less ingredients. Trash Can punch had whatever was left int he liquor cabinet in addition to a 30-rack of Nattie Ice and either lemonade or iced tea mix. If you didn't have one of those mixes, Kool-Aid or Juicy Juice works too.

That stuff is nasty and gets you real hammered, real fast.....which is good, 'cause 2 sips in, you want to throw up it's so gross.

Oh, and I forgot to add, you make it in a trash can. Hence the name....

I think I'm sticking to my Long Island ....

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
my favorite mixed drink is Vodka and Cranberry juice.It's super easy to fix!just put some ice in a tall drinking glass 1/2 full (don't won't to water it down)now fill the glass 3/4 of the way full with Vodka,then add a splash of cranberry juice for color.take a deep breath and Take The Edge Off!!:iconbeer::D

D

Deleted member 2349

Lets see I don't drink much anymore...But here's a few.

Grapefruit flavored Gin and Mountain Dew
Southern Comfort and apple cider(also works with spiced rum)
Tequilla sunrise or sunsets(or just pinapple juice in a pinch)
Wild Turkey and Pepsi
Lond Islands
Carbombs

Geeze this thread is making me thirsty

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
There is a tasty little treat down here in Oz we like to call Bundaberg Rum :D :drool: and when mixed with coke , no wait Vanilla coke :eek: yep thats right people :thumbup: it becomes nectar of the gods :D......I have been known to be partial to a few of these :rof:...Other than that Jack Daniels is also a good mate :D....But i prefer cane cutters cordial :thumbup: