What's the one, single part on your bike you love the most?

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
I'll start with two words: slipper clutch. I love mine. It's one of the best parts of my new bike. Every bike should have one and it will be a mod on all my future bikes.

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll start with two words: slipper clutch. I love mine. It's one of the best parts of my new bike. Every bike should have one and it will be a mod on all my future bikes.

Rub it in! My friend bought a CBR1000RR and said the same thing - you just don't have to worry about downshifting. Forget to downshift going into a turn? No problem, just downshift in the turn.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm gonna have to go with Leo Vince exhaust. It completely transformed the way the bike sounds and made me want to ride it that much more.

deeptekkie

Reaction score
Visit site
I love it all over/under! I suppose the one greatest thing about my Fazer is the mill...the engine...the heart throb of the beast - that luscious, sweet-sounding, amply-powerful, high revving, very reliable, and bullet-proof delicious offspring of superb Yamaha engineering!
I LOVE IT!
I mean, in weather (below freezing) like this it sits for four weeks at a time, then when I walk up to it, switch it on, and hit the starter....it turns approximately half a rotation and just sits there humming it's alluring, dedicated and true, always-ready for action, with it's tempting song of sweet seduction!
(Other than this and it's natural beauty....I suppose it's a pretty standard bike. NOT! : ) J
JMO...feel free to make it your's!

Last edited:

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
I have to go with the seat. I love to sit on my FZ6. It's the one part that hugs me everytime I get on. Recap: I love the seat more than anything else on my FZ6, the seat. It's the ass-kicking seat, folks.

Last edited:

Chris_D

Reaction score
Visit site
My pillion. Doesn't matter what bike Ive ever owned, this remains the best, most loved part of all my bikes. :thumbup:

***disclaimer...... I don't usually refer to her as a part*** :D