What's the one, single part on your bike you love the most?

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My pillion. Doesn't matter what bike Ive ever owned, this remains the best, most loved part of all my bikes. :thumbup:

***disclaimer...... I don't usually refer to her as a part*** :D

I'm gonna go with this one. No matter what bike you own, if you can get your significant other (pillion) to enjoy it as much as you do, it makes getting all your mods that much easier! :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm gonna go with this one. No matter what bike you own, if you can get your significant other (pillion) to enjoy it as much as you do, it makes getting all your mods that much easier! :D

My missus is awesome about anything to do with bikes....she knows i am obsessed, and just remembers, that my obseesion could be something a lot worse...she is a great pillion too.

And as a seasoned 2up tourer, i must agree, a happy partner, who also enjoys your passion, is awesome...

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Popeye70

Reaction score
Visit site
The underseat exhaust.

Tim

I have to agree that the underseat, original exhaust is very good looking, much better looking than the aftermarket exhausts. (not taking sound into consideration here)

My favourite part is still the engine, though. Purrs like a kitten when patted gently, growls like a big cat when whipped. :D

Willard

Reaction score
Visit site
The Buell Lightling foot pegs. In stock form the FZ6 is acceptably comfortable but the lowered pegs makes it even more so. Replacing the strange bend of the stock handlebars with the FZ1 bar is a close second for me.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The underseat exhaust.

Tim

They could of put a nicer cover over it though, ABS plastic looks a wee bit cheap close up.

But the thing i really like about the OEM exhaust, it is super stealthy....so quiet in fact, that you can sneak about in all sorts of places, where you otherwise might attract some unwanted attention...

:D

rger8

Reaction score
Visit site
Me too! The Leo Vince look sweet amd sound awesome!! Also that big fat new Michelin I put on the back!:D

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
I love my key......it unlocks an infinite amount of fun when installed into my bike

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My R6 projectors. Thanks rsw81..Makes my bike look SICK imo..:rockon:

RideApr140972.jpg