What the forum looked like a year ago...

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know how it was a year ago cause i'm a new member here but i can imagine. The only thing i know is that this is the one of the best and friendliest forums!!!:thumbup:

+1 on that! Build it and they will come... Great job and hat's off to Admin and Mods!!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ive got to say I look forward to logging on to this site.this a great group of people here!!!! this forum is totally new to me.before this I had no idea how to post a thread.I asked stumbles06 and he greeted me politely and explained it to me in a way I could understand without all the computer jargin and snippy remarks.its like my moma says( you treat people the way you wanna be treated.) oh yea and I joined that other site the same day as this one and Ive never went back to it!!!! LOL:rockon::rockon:

FZyLarry

No power slides for me
Reaction score
Visit site
It's kind of funny to see how many others have "migrated" here. I joined the other forum right after I got my FZ and hadn't ever heard of this site. After I found this forum I was still trying to be loyal to the other one but I have to say, it got pretty bitchy at the end of the summer and now it's eerily quite there.

Friendly is better! :rockon:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Now your bike barely resembles an FZ6, and you either have way to much time or your hands or a very healthy obsession with your bike.

Think I came over from the darkside a little after you, and shortly after getting flamed for daring to speak my mind while in noob status.

Yeah well we all change. :rolleyes: I've love mods period. Wether it's a bike, car, bicycles, lawn mower, tools, food processor, etc. I really like to tweak and refine things for the way I like them. To me that is the fun. :Flash:

Thanks!

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So what caused/why have some of the members changed their names? :confused:

I use mine on pretty much every board. Reason? I can remember it!

<BREAK>

It has been fun watching the Forum evolve and grow. Its amazing. When I was first in a market for a bike I join a Buell site. Well long story short I hadn't visited there in 9 months and I went to go see what was happening and 9 months later...nothing.

Dennis and the Mods have done an amazing job. We may squabble from time to time but in the end the way we get along and help each other is really cool. I've never seen a place quite like this.

Thanks everyone! :Flash:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah well we all change. :rolleyes: I've love mods period. Wether it's a bike, car, bicycles, lawn mower, tools, food processor, etc. I really like to tweak and refine things for the way I like them. To me that is the fun. :Flash:

Thanks!

Righto, I'm calling you "Tim the Toolman" from now on :rof:
Please tell me you don't have a supercharged ride-on mower out the back.. Lmao

:)

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
:) Great thread...It's apparent that this site can keep many members, even after they sell their FZ6. This fact speaks volumes for the quality of the forum discussions IMO.

A

alex123

Hey guys i am new to this forum i dont know much about the forum. but then it is nice to hear that priviously this forum was young and now it is grown big. good to have a chat with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

rumblestrip

Coffee Drinker
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, this forum has been awesome already, and it's been a very warm welcome. :thumbup: ...and I could look at all the FZ6Ns all day! Can't wait to convert mine (soooon).