What size head light bulb to buy?i

cvxsuck1

Reaction score
Visit site
i want to buy new headlight bulbs because the stock ones suck. i would like to by silverstars if possible. what size bulbs do i need to buy? and also do i have to make any modifications to get silverstar bulbs? thanks for any help....
i was told H4 and an h7 but i want to make sure that is right. also make sure there is no changes to wiring before i spend 40 on a set of headlights.

W

wrightme43

i want to buy new headlight bulbs because the stock ones suck. i would like to by silverstars if possible. what size bulbs do i need to buy? and also do i have to make any modifications to get silverstar bulbs? thanks for any help....
i was told H4 and an h7 but i want to make sure that is right. also make sure there is no changes to wiring before i spend 40 on a set of headlights.

Yes thats right and on the low beam bulb when you take it out, there is adaptor that you have remvove and place on the new bulb.

W

wrightme43

It is attached to the factory lowbeam bulb. It is just a little piece that pries off and slips on to the new bulb. Its easy man.

Just remove the black plastic inner fender skirts. Unplug the bulbs, lift and release the clips, remove bulbs, move adapter on the lowbeam, reinsert, lock clips, plug bulbs, reinstall skirts.

cvxsuck1

Reaction score
Visit site
i really appreciate it dude. thanks. now i can get rid of my factory bulbs. the low beam realy sucks. did anyone else have a problem with it? it just seems like its not putting out that much light.

blitzcraig

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
so the H4 is low and the H7 is high? think somehwere like pep boys might carry these? i'm with you guys on the crappy low beam.