What mirrors do YOU have on your motorcycle?

What mirrors do you have on your FZ6?

• Stock

Votes: 170 75.6%
  • R6, 250r, or other motorcycle mirrors.

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Bar Ends

Votes: 29 12.9%
  • Pig Spotters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None, I turn my head

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Other, please specify

Votes: 14 6.2%

• Total voters

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
MC Motoparts on ebay. I imagine you'll need seperate adapters if you're fitting them to a faired fazer.

Here's the USA link for the mirrors, and if you search 'dynamic cnc adapters' on ebay they list a whole load of adapters for different bikes.

Thanks for the info, I'm almost finished with my naked conversion so I've got the handlebar mounting posts already. I bought a really cheap pair of ebay mirrors the first time around and I just know they aren't going to hold up very well. I grabbed a pair of mirrors from Amazon so I'll see how those hold up and then probably grab a set of the ones you have if I don't have any luck.

BWillie

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the info, I'm almost finished with my naked conversion so I've got the handlebar mounting posts already. I bought a really cheap pair of ebay mirrors the first time around and I just know they aren't going to hold up very well. I grabbed a pair of mirrors from Amazon so I'll see how those hold up and then probably grab a set of the ones you have if I don't have any luck.

Quick review after a ride: They're small but they don't vibrate anywhere in the rev range when I looked which makes them 10x better than bigger ones that do vibrate, this includes the silver stock ones that came with the bike. If your ones from amazon don't work out then I definitely recommend these :thumbup:

Ryan T

P.P.P.P.P.P
Reaction score
Visit site
I got the stock mirrors. They are not perfect but minor adjustments leaning one way or the other and seating position allows me to see what I need to see.

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
I had bar mounted mirrors, off of FZ09 and mount/adapters from eBay..! Way less vibrations, and it may take some time to adjust, coming from fairing mounted mirrors.

MrR

Reaction score
Visit site
Oxford bar end mirrors. I filter (a lot) & I've never hit car/truck mirrors with these on. Clipped more than twice with lollipop mirrors...oops :spank: