What kind of Gear do the ladies/ GF's / wives Wear?

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Its coming close to my gf and i's anniversary and we're planning to go on a lil trip to a connecticut beach...i was planning on getting her new gear since she's just wearing my old modular helmet and my old icon field armor vest. i wanted to get somewhat matching gear so this is what im planning to get her:
2011IconAllianceThresholdHelmetBlackPink.jpg

ICON alliance threshold helmet retail: $195
apparel-icon-racing-street-jackets-2009-women-leather-hella.jpg

ICON hella leather jacket retail: $350

THIS IS WHAT I WEAR:
photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

I just called my local dealer friends and they said they can order me both for $440 or less so i save myself a couple of bucks

I'm wondering what kind of gear do the ladies wear?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My missus wears a Shoei XR1100 Helmet, R-Jays leather pants with full armour, a AGV textlie jacket with full armour, R-Jays full length sports boots, Dri-rider leather gloves, and when it's cold, Dri-rider thermals....

:thumbup:

Thomas09

Reaction score
Visit site
My girlfriend has a Shark S800 helmet with butterflies, a Berik 2-piece kratter suit in black and a pair of Oxtar sport boots. With both gloves and back protector of course.

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh man...nice subject! :cheer:
Well I'd rather go to a motorcycle store than a mall, so I have 3 coats (Spidi, Olympia, & a TourMaster), 3 pair of pants (Olympia, BMW & First Gear) , and 4 pair of gloves! My helmet is the Shoei RF1000 with Sena's and a ponytail :D And I have my BMW boots & Nitro's
But I'd say my favorite coat & pants are the Olympia Air Glide's. The jacket & pants have removable full liners.

Olympia Moto Sports - Ladies Airglide 2 Mesh Tech Jacket
Olympia Moto Sports - Ladies Airglide 3 Mesh Tech Over Pant

I like the Jacket & helmet you picked out for her...I hope she likes them too!

Last edited:

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
Arai Quantam helmet (time to upgrade though, it's getting old), Cortech mesh jacket with waterproof and full quilted liner, Joe Rocket Ballistic 5.0 overpants and Alpinestars boots that I got secondhand from another lady and I'm not sure what model they are.

I also have an Alpinestars Stella one-piece leather suit.

Whatever you get her, make sure it fits her properly. just because the size is right doesn't mean it will protect her correctly in the event of an off - jackets need to have the arms long enough to get down to gloves without baring skin (always my problem), and the body needs to be long enough and snug enough to not ride up while sliding. Also, I don't know about Icon, but I know some jackets are built for skinny girls with big boobs, and others for more square body types...Fit really matters.

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
I have two jackets, one leather for cooler weather (and more protection) and one mesh/textile reinforced, for warmer days. Both are Joe Rocket, and have the elbow, shoulder and back armor.
I also wear the Olympia Airglide overpants, which are versatile and effective! (Mine are road tested!) :eek: Jeans will last a slide of inches, then the skin gets gone. (ouch)
You should get her some over the ankle boots and gloves, too, if you don't have them for her yet. If all of this is too costly, let her keep your "old" gear for now, and just get her other parts well covered! :BLAA:

1.8tbora

Stealth FZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
My wife wears a full face hjc helmet and Joe rocket full armour mesh jacket and my old gloves so I had reason to get a new pair" little big but do the job".:thumbup: