• Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 18 3.9%

• Total voters

2old2ride

Reaction score
Visit site
The road is usually black too, so having everything black will blend into a point that you will become very difficult to see. Be careful, my slogan, Seeineandbeinseen!

Good! I wear all black for that exact reason. I DON'T want them seeing me! I'm a harder target that way. If a rider cannot see a moving 3,000 pound object that is 20+feet long, 5 to 6 feet wide and 5 to 8 feet hign they really need to take a bus. Not sure someone that blind will pass the vision test at the DMV.
Plus the myth of 'high visibility' spreads the absolute lie that motorcycles get run over by accident because they are not being seen.
Motorcycles get run over ON PURPOSE by sociopaths that get a thrill from taking human life. They can kill some poor fool that was dumb enough to believe the guys at Motorcycle Safety Fraud who told them they would be safe if everybody could see them. Tell the LEO; "I didn't see him" and they are home free.
No, it is my Job as the rider to not give ANYBODY a chance to kill me. See and not be seen. Go through traffic like a greasy chile fart. They know you are there but you are gone before they can target you.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYPf0vv1S5U"]YamahaFZ6s vs hornet vs bandit1250 vs buell pat 2 - YouTube[/ame]
Nothing dangerous in that vid. Or at least nothing more dangerous then riding around town. Parking lots are more dangerous then Interstates, if you have the skillz. No skillz and everwhere is dangerous.

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a flat black lid because I can't decide on graphics. They also cost less when they are that way. I guess colored paint jobs cost them more.

My back patch is very noticeable though.

- DogHouse IRMC
Missouri State Rep.
www.ironrockets.net

rankinx

Reaction score
Visit site
Mine is an icon alliance,

this one with my red fz6

2011-icon-alliance-harbinger-helmet-black.jpg

vinmansbrew

Reaction score
Visit site
Gee, 2old, seems that the "I didn't see him" thing doesn't always work. But you hang onto that paranoia! I seriously doubt 75% of car/bike accidents are because a person wanted to run over a bike. :rof:

Anyways, I run a silver lid. It is a fact that a black lid is hotter under the sun. My current lid is mostly grey, and it is still warmer than my old silver lids. The silver does a good job reflecting the light. So, when it is time again, silver is the only color option I will go with.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I recently got a new helmet, upgraded from my Exo1000 anthracite color to an Hjc Evoke. Love this helmet and it's color.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441634398.974182.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naked Stella

Reaction score
Visit site
Icon Alliance flat black. Once I get back in town from my deployment I'm getting another one. Alliance was nice the first year. But now that I have a naked bike it's super loud. The rubber trim on the bottom is falling off, and the interior just looks like I never wash my hair (it was white, now brownish black).

sdriv3r

Reaction score
Visit site
Icon Alliance flat black. Once I get back in town from my deployment I'm getting another one. Alliance was nice the first year. But now that I have a naked bike it's super loud. The rubber trim on the bottom is falling off, and the interior just looks like I never wash my hair (it was white, now brownish black).

I have an Icon Airmada in blue and mine too is falling apart. The inside is dirty (I guess I just need to wash it) and the rubber trim is falling apart. I don't mind the noise, its not too bad but compared to my girlfriends HJC it is loud. Also had mine for a year and I think I'm going to get another one next year. Last time I buy Icon.

Naked Stella

Reaction score
Visit site
I have an Icon Airmada in blue and mine too is falling apart. The inside is dirty (I guess I just need to wash it) and the rubber trim is falling apart. I don't mind the noise, its not too bad but compared to my girlfriends HJC it is loud. Also had mine for a year and I think I'm going to get another one next year. Last time I buy Icon.

Well there just went my plan of getting an Armada when I get back from my deployment.

FZSexy

Reaction score
Visit site
i have a matte black and glossy white

i just got a graphics helmet after a couple years or so of black or white

i likes it and may get another graphics helmet soon. dunno what yet

IMG_20151119_183734.jpg

IMG_20151119_184354.jpg

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Shoei GT-Air plain white!

and

I'm lovinn' the interanl sun visor, the low noise/wind

I think the ony down side from the 1100 is that rain WILL trickle down thhe back of the helmet into the collar, which the 1100 didn't....just means ifi expect rain I need to throw on a scarf thingy

DruGus

(non) ClockWorking Fazer
Reaction score
Visit site
"THE STIG" rules :cheer: lol

I built a shoei xr1000 (900 in usa?) Wich is in blue graphics with black and white also.

Furthermore i have a personalised scott redding tribal Indian in other shoei x spirit (used for riding outskirts)