• Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 18 3.9%

• Total voters

Sixpackgal28

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a Joe Rocket Air Pump Helmet that I love. Clear Visor and Dark Visor built in. It is black background, however has Canadian provinces all over it in flowers so adds a "pop" of colour. I had bought all my equipment and my bike is black as well.
I take my M2 course and of course the first thing they tell you is "don't be all black" !! LOL

SweaterDude

Broke-zillionaire
Reaction score
Visit site
interesting that you say that, I like this helmet much more than my exo-1000.........Oh, the Bell is lighter too........

yeah well a cinderblock is lighter than the exo1000. i swear my Arai is a full pound lighter. its so immediately noticeable. the only upside of the scorpion right now is that since i have a small (literally) head, i have a really good passenger helmet for if/when i take a girl/child for a ride.

lurch676

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got some cheap caberg, matte black affair going on. it's full face, which i don't mind but limits smoking and drinking on the bike. So I've also got a police riot helmet which i wear :D

Rover da Niga

Reaction score
Visit site
mine

DSCF2358.JPG

kevlarorc

Reaction score
Visit site
I actually didn't like my helmet very much at first but it was all they had at the shop that fit me. It's grown on me over the years. I love it now.
2008_Shoei_RF-1000_Diabolic_Zero.jpg

image_39025a.jpg

Last edited:

aclayonb

Reaction score
Visit site
I must be the cheap goon here. I've got a Vega Attitude. Drop down shades. Noisy as **** but I've got earplugs and the price was right. $90. You get what you pay for.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Was gloss black until I plasti dipped it flat black. Am obsessed with plasti dip now that I discovered it, just did my bike too! Wanted flat black to begin with but found a good deal on the gloss so ended up with that. It's some weird sh**!!
What material is your lid made out of? Polycarbonate helmets can be severely degraded with adhesives.

Nelly

payneib

Reaction score
Visit site
Just bought a new one. "Safety Yellow" as they say. It's a HJC IS-17. Looks the bizz. Unfortunately, I ordered the wrong size so I've got to send it back for an exchange.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just bought a new one. "Safety Yellow" as they say. It's a HJC IS-17. Looks the bizz. Unfortunately, I ordered the wrong size so I've got to send it back for an exchange.

Mate we need a picture, I am looking for a hi vis lid.

Nelly

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

OneCheekRider

One Cheek On The Seat!
Reaction score
Visit site
I typically use two helmets: one for track and one for street. Since I retired my old track helmet (blue) to street use due to age, I patiently waited for this to go on sale. Pictures do not do it justice!

The detail in the graphics is unbelievable! Nice hi viz yellow in front with awesome pinstriping all around. Stars have a reflective paint on them. And everything lays over yet exposes the carbon fiber perfectly. Not usually my style of helmet, but for some reason I'm drawn to it!

Bell Star Carbon Airtrix Laguna

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
sunnies under a clear visor unless you can swap to clear for nite rides, just makes it easier