What is the average age of FZ6 rider?

What is the average age of FZ6 rider?

• Total voters

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not sure that it's "learning bike". It's almost 100hp...

It made a perfect Re-learing bike for me. It may have 100hp, but is a fine bike for a beginer. It's not a week bike, but will not over power the beginer. If you roll full throttle on the FZ6 you're not likely to go skyborn, as with other bikes, but the power is there when you know how to use it.

Lucky

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not sure that it's "learning bike". It's almost 100hp...

It made a perfect Re-learing bike for me. It may have 100hp, but is a fine bike for a beginer. It's not a week bike, but will not over power the beginer. If you roll full throttle on the FZ6 you're not likely to go skyborn, as with other bikes, but the power is there when you know how to use it.

ok, if it fits ... :)

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
38 this coming 29, not bad. wanted an FZ6 two years ago.... does that count? LOL
:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Balberts

FZ6-Toga
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice to see that I fit right in there with the average. I'd hate to stand out as an individual. Dang!

At least I'm the only man with a pink FZ-6... right? Tell me there are no others!!!

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Back in my touring days with entertainment, SPAC was a popular venue. So I have been there many times, including the track.

S

sportrider

:needpics:
Nice to see that I fit right in there with the average. I'd hate to stand out as an individual. Dang!

At least I'm the only man with a pink FZ-6... right? Tell me there are no others!!!
ahhh well I can't comment on that
PINK!!!!!!!!! ARGGGGGGGGG

fazer513

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
47 and still counting. Any time I'm feeling older, a good blast on the bike brings me home feeling a whole lot younger. My 6 is the best stress buster I have.
:thumbup:

Rich

Reaction score
Visit site
48 on Saturday, the 24th.

I know a guy who is pushing 70 and his "fun" bike is the FZ1. And he rides it like a maniac.

So I still feel young.

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
Many years of riding left in me.

I voted on the poll months ago and thought i would put up a post. My birthday was nov. 1st and i turned a ripe old 24. I also have a son about to be born in the next couple weeks. Even with all the things going on in my life now, house mortgage, car payments, ect. it makes me feel good that i still got 40 years of riding at least to look forward to.

Just think some of you guys are old enough to be my father or grandfather......:D

Be safe and have fun!