What exhaust is this?

zigzagg321

blue is fastest...
Reaction score
Visit site
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aMktVoMESk&NR=1&feature=fvwp"]YouTube- Jeskap na Bia,YAMAHA FZ6N/ FAZER 600 Naked[/ame]

I havent seen this exhaust before. Cant tell from the vid what it is.

Drinky

the Dutchguy
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
maybe not want you wanted to read, but they look stupid. they stick out way to far.
the sound isn't all that as well in the clip. look like a cheap set up

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
Thanks, I thought Jeskap was the user's name, I didnt put it in any of my searches.

You are welcome. I like them, and based on the overhead picture on the website they don't stick out at all, they actually flow wih the lines of the tailight. They come in varying lengths. Looks like a good y-pipe as well.

Last edited:

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
The website picture actually makes them look quite good so its probably down to how they are installed as to if they stick out or not.
Also sound clips are rarely all that accurate unless released by the actual exhaust maker, and even then the real life sound is often louder/softer/different anyway.

From my experience the only thing to look out for is if they have some kind of silencing system available or already installed. It saves alot of time and money to get this in the original package incase they are too loud!