What does fazer mean?

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
In the future Yamaha motorcycles were equiped with phased plasma rifles in 40 watt range.

edit: One POSSIBLE future, I don't know tech stuff.

That would explain the single headlight, - Yamaha had to reserve power for the future Fazer cannon, - and hence had to disconnect the second low beam.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This thread would look more at home in the Australian section:thumbup:...LMAO.

Wandering about, the odd injection of levity:cheer:. All it needs now is a comment about alcohol...lol.

I know why they are called fizzers in S.A.

Lots of Pale ales can make you slur your speech, and fazer is harder to say...lol.

It's amazing how alcohol can have that effect. Make you slur your speech, fall down and regurgitate your food....onto yourself.:spank::spank::spank:

:hijack: complete:D

Cheers
Mike

arrobador

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm new here from Spain, and I've seen this post wondering about the meaning of FAZER.
I think that FAZER comes from FACE, because only the models with the fairing and two lamps have this name, and this can be seen as a 'face'.

scoobydrvr

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm new here from Spain, and I've seen this post wondering about the meaning of FAZER.
I think that FAZER comes from FACE, because only the models with the fairing and two lamps have this name, and this can be seen as a 'face'.

I like this idea!
Subaru named the Impreza based off the word 'impressive", I think the same could hold here.

nilesh_b

Reaction score
Visit site
Faze means: 1) To Drive Away 2) Frighten 3) Cause to be disturbed 4) Disconcerted and so it is called Fazer - the one who does above said! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: