What does everybody do for a living??

J

jsteinb95

And Pizza delivery as shown in your avatar.

Nelly

yes....delivered in 30 minutes...so, like the commercial, you have time for some lovin :p ....what are you gonna do with the other 28 minutes Neil? ;)
I make the pizza sauce with a hint of tea! :thumbup:

felon68

Reaction score
Visit site
I currently run a printing press, but I am in the last week of this job. I am starting my new job next week. I will be working on Windmills. Official title is Windpower electrical technician.

mattcosta7

Reaction score
www.matthewcostabile.com
I'm not one to settle into a job, or have down time...so I currently have three jobs, in addition to school.

I'm the "Studio Manager" at TJ Allan Images, a photography studio. Mostly commercial work, products, headshots, corporate images, design, etc.

I also work as a warehouse manager for the Afya Foundation, which is a nonprofit that ships unused (yet replaced by the hospitals) medical supplies from New York area hospitals to other countries that need these supplies. Currently after 5-6 months of operations, we've sent 3, 40' overseas shipping containers full of supplies to Haiti, Malawi, Kenya, and we've got a 4th going to Sierra Leone in the coming weeks.

I moonlight as a chef in a local restaurant occasionally as well, after having done that full time for 2-3 years prior to going back to school.

And when I'm not working, I'm a fulltime student at CUNY Hunter College in New York.

J

jsteinb95

I'm not one to settle into a job, or have down time...so I currently have three jobs, in addition to school.

I'm the "Studio Manager" at TJ Allan Images, a photography studio. Mostly commercial work, products, headshots, corporate images, design, etc.

I also work as a warehouse manager for the Afya Foundation, which is a nonprofit that ships unused (yet replaced by the hospitals) medical supplies from New York area hospitals to other countries that need these supplies. Currently after 5-6 months of operations, we've sent 3, 40' overseas shipping containers full of supplies to Haiti, Malawi, Kenya, and we've got a 4th going to Sierra Leone in the coming weeks.

I moonlight as a chef in a local restaurant occasionally as well, after having done that full time for 2-3 years prior to going back to school.

And when I'm not working, I'm a fulltime student at CUNY Hunter College in New York.
damn!!! and you managed to fit this wonderful forum in your schedule. :thumbup:

oogie

Reaction score
Visit site
For the last sixteen years I have been the service manager for a 170 unit apartment complex, prior to that I built and remodeled houses for bout 20 years....wanna land that job in the bike mag as a test-rider.

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am a sailmaker in Denmark, originally from England.

We are Europes largest sailmaker and I am happy to say that I love what I do.

It is interesting and challenging. I work with some great people from all over the world, including my brother and the facility we work in is great.

I have a 20 minute drive to work through the Danish countryside, along the coast with almost no traffic and I wear Shorts and T shirt to work nearly all the year round.

Its a different world to working in a high pressure bank enviroment in England 5 years ago. 2 hours drive to work in traffic and suits every day.

I love my job, totally love it.

ElvstromSobstad

Steve

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am a sailmaker in Denmark, originally from England.

I have a 20 minute drive to work through the Danish countryside, along the coast with almost no traffic and I wear Shorts and T shirt to work nearly all the year round, totally love it.

ElvstromSobstad

Steve
Steve,

I have gone right off of you now
:jawdrop:

midnightfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
I too love my job. I work as a freelance sound recordist, mainly for television. I've been lucky enough to travel the world working on TV programs and broadcasts like Olympics Games, Formula 1, Moto GP, Football, Tennis, travel programs, car shows, documentaries, commercials and much much more....
I moved to London from Australia 8 years ago with a travel bug. It's been a great job to see the world, although you don't always have much time to stop and be a tourist. My recent marriage to my beautiful wife will sure to slow down my working abroad, but that's ok by me.