What does everybody do for a living??

I am like Duece Bigalow.
I clean saltwater aquariums, and pimp myself out to old ladies.
Also custom hand built aquarium cabinets and canopys

Just curious to see what everybody does.
Conquer of nations, Quasher of rebellions, ear to sovereigns, brother of man, lover of women, father of many, rider of destiny.............And in my spare time I work for our wonderful National Health Service as a Resuscitation Trainer. I teach life saving skills to Dr's, Nurses, Dentists, Police officers, Firemen and good old Joe Public. I am particularly interested in Joe public and I would like to try to dispel some of the myths around CPR ect. I also work for a private Paramedic company providing medical cover at sporting events like Speedway. Finally I still do one shift each week in our local ER to keep my basic clinical skills up. What do you do?

I'm just a house wife. I've been fortunate enough to stay home and raise my kids. I spend 4 hours a week teaching piano.

Thats a good job too. I also get to be Uncle Stevie and do the house and child raising thing too. LOL Its harder than it looks.

Thats a good job too. I also get to be Uncle Stevie and do the house and child raising thing too. LOL Its harder than it looks.

Yes it is. I do not believe in daycare. I commend you for taking care of "princess Trinity." Not many guys would take on that responsibility. It's obvious you love her to pieces. ;)

Telecoms surveyor for Ericsson. Extremely boring but privy to some fairly interesting news on the mobile sector in UK which is wuite cool (in a very very small way). I'd much rather work with my hands as a carpenter or some such but it doesn't pay enough for a mortgage and 3 sprogs in the south of england

I'm taking it easy after many years of hard graft(work).

The dream comes true. :Flash:

I'm a mechanical engineer by training and qualification. Somehow I got into computers before Mr Gates knew what multi-tasking was, and have looked after some interesting systems and services mainly based around Oracle RDBMS and UNIX.

I work in a signal box on the railways. 36 long handled levers. Kinda like working in a museum but I love it. Not many of em left these days.

Back