What do you look like?

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ok, i am a computer idiot...can't size a pic to save my life

S'ok. When you go to add a pic (not from a quick reply button.. do it from a quote button or the big reply button at the bottom). Click on the "paperclip" symbol next to the smiley symbol, and a new window will pop-up. Add your pic there (upload from your pc) and it will put the pic in a hot-linked thumbnail on the bottom of your post.

Easy as!!

Good luck. BTW, nice quad bike :thumbup:
(I saw it before you edited...lol)

mayoke

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll throw in.

Messwiththebull-vi.jpg

Yupstillsexy-vi.jpg

Me on my Vacation to New York a few years back. (Mostly acting like a GOOF which is normal for me.)

mayokebed-vi.jpg

The REAL "Mayoke", my best buddy.

Thatsme-vi.jpg

I'm a Patriot Guard Rider and that pic was taken at the Ride for America on Memorial Day. That's my old 1984 Honda Magna V30.

IMG_0003-vi.jpg

And of course, my FZ6, the day I bought it. I bought it on Monday, the 22nd with 896 miles on it and a brand new Conti Sport Attack rear tire. (Also had the first major service done and frame sliders.) :thumbup:

There ya have it!

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
OK here is me. The first and third pics were taken by my housemate marinafazer. First pic is me on Thursday Night Ride Night The chick next to me in black is my gf. The second pic is at my sisters graduation I am the guy wearing jeans and the old guy on the other side is my dad. And the last one is me on my bday when I got a new leather jacket. I know im a goofy looking guy:rockon::rockon:

Actionmike

Reaction score
Visit site
No good group pics cus im usually holding the camera (or doing things i dont want recorded :p )

Random Self pics
004.jpg

019.jpg

Took this one for a drivers licence update in one of those photobooths u get at airports and the like, its since been dubbed Vietnam-mike. Nam-mike has seen things, man, and hes done things, things u wouldnt understand.

passport003.jpg

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
One of these guys is me. Guess which one.

Oh, Wrightme, this is just SO wrong on SO many levels!! (Ow, my eyes!) Have you seen the youtube video of "The Hoff" singing I can't fight this feeling? It is hysterical. Painful to watch, but you have to watch it to the end.

Iethius

Who?
Reaction score
Visit site
What a bunch of freaks! Guess I am in the right place.
Great thread, nice to see you all, here is pics of my girl and I, and part of my FZ6.

Last edited: