What do you look like?

Well Hawaii does have the best riding weather (YEAR ROUND!!)

I decided to run because our current rep sucks... and she's an idiot

I'd worked on several different campaigns but no job actually in the house. The primary (my big race) is in 10 days.... so we'll see. Definitely will be riding my FZ6 to work everyday (capital)

and it actually kinda was on a whim but snowballed into the largest endeavor of my life.. I'm talking consume all free time, money, life.

I can't wait for it to be over (win or lose) but i'm going to win

frankiemeatNootkaLodge.jpg

and

meonthe09striple.jpg

and

IMG_1328_edit.jpg

Well Hawaii does have the best riding weather (YEAR ROUND!!)

I decided to run because our current rep sucks... and she's an idiot

I'd worked on several different campaigns but no job actually in the house. The primary (my big race) is in 10 days.... so we'll see. Definitely will be riding my FZ6 to work everyday (capital)

and it actually kinda was on a whim but snowballed into the largest endeavor of my life.. I'm talking consume all free time, money, life.

I can't wait for it to be over (win or lose) but i'm going to win

Let us know when you do win so we can cheer and party for your success. :thumbup:

:D

X

Here's I am (on the Right)
IMG_0905.jpg

Yes I'm running for Office
Mike Schultz House Rep. District 42

Mike Schultz

Things I like to do in Hawaii

Sky diving
FH000034.jpg

Diving with sharks
DSC00736.jpg

Jumping in water
IMG_0352.jpg

I don't have any pics of my FZ6 on this computer, but I'm going on a trip to Maui (next month) with my dad (bringing the bikes on the Super Ferry) So I'll be able to post some cool ones when we get back

I went skydiving once, and it didn't look anything like that! "Know what ah mean Vern?"

i've had the bike 6 months and i have yet to take a picture of it with me. so here are a few sans yamaha for now.

Attachments

• 130796645_l.jpg
    130796645_l.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 21
  • l_2a0be7f1fc0229443f7ce483658a1fcc.jpg
    l_2a0be7f1fc0229443f7ce483658a1fcc.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 26
Ok, I'll bite

My best man's wedding, I'm on the left
2666492256_1d6d0303cb.jpg

Friend's wedding. The thumbs up is an inside joke that's traveling around the weddings of the group. I've got the smiley tie. My fiance's to my left.
630148393_22e71ecb28.jpg

Winter camping with the scouts (no bugs!). I'm on the far left
575927926403_0_BG.jpg

Back