What do you guys think of....

ZRXINLA

formerly red06fz6
Reaction score
Visit site
the ZRX1200R I am planning to get one as a second bike, I love the retro muscular look of the bike.
k_zrx1200r_e_1024.jpg

There's a guy at work that has that same bike, color and all and he loves it. That thing has some nice acceleration to it. I rode with him after work one day and he was hitting it pretty hard. I like the retro look of it to. I think he said it was an 04 if I remember correctly.

have you seen the brand new Honda CB1300SA? Awesome bike, also a bit retro looking. I've read some killer reviews about it...

LGE_1_448_HONDA_CB1300SA.jpg

2_448_HONDA_CB1300SA.jpg

Although I prefer this one naked:

HONDA_CB1300SF.jpg

Honda-CB-1300-Super-Four-2003-3.jpg

Those are some really cool looking bikes...........I especially like the green one! Ha!:rockon:

Last edited:
have you seen the brand new Honda CB1300SA? Awesome bike, also a bit retro looking. I've read some killer reviews about it...

LGE_1_448_HONDA_CB1300SA.jpg

2_448_HONDA_CB1300SA.jpg

Although I prefer this one naked:

HONDA_CB1300SF.jpg

Honda-CB-1300-Super-Four-2003-3.jpg

yup another bike id kill to have in the US but its begging for a set or buell lights

I know it is not new, but this was my dream bike back in the day, I'd probably still snag a good one if I had the coin. 1985 VFR1000R :thumbup:

Last edited:
I tried one of these years ago, and arrived a sudden conclusion, NO TURBOS FOR ME:eek:

My brother has two ZRX1200's, an '01 and an '05. The '01 has 70,000 miles on it. It was hit in '05 and he rebuilt it into a barely street legal Deal's Gap bike. He bought the '05 to ride while he was rebuilding the '01 and it's all stock. He uses it as his daily driver year-round since he lives in south Florida. The '05 has around 35,000 on it now. Both bikes have been flawless as far as reliability goes.

A friend had it. He loved it because it was comfy on long day trips BUT he hated it in the twisties from what I remember.

I had a 2000 ZRX1100 (pretty much the same bike). It's a very cool bike. Lots of low end torque, very comfortable, looks depend on the person. I just got bored with it after 1 season and sold it, It wasn't a very exciting bike to ride IMO.

Back