What color wind screen should i get?

WHAT COLOR WIND SCREEN SHOULD I GET FOR MY BLUE 2007 FZ6?

• Total voters

luckyirishboy209

custom fz6 foot peg maker
Reaction score
Visit site
I AM ABOUT TO GET A POWER BRONZE WIND SCREEN AND WAS WONDERING WHAT COLOR I SHOULD GET? I HAVE A BLUE 2007 FZ6. THEIR IS SOLID BLACK,

Iridium Blue, Iridium Cool Blue, Iridium Silver

Last edited:

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
are you ordering this online? If you can pick them up and see them at a store (even a screen for a different bike) I would hold them near my bike and see what really goes best with the color of the bike. also make sure you can see through it (if you ever look through your screen). I picked cool blue because....well, its cool! :thumbup:

fz6joker

Damn Hooligan
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Are you unhappy with your windscreen right now or are you just wanting some variety?

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Please dont take this the wrong way but surely this has to be your choice .Modifying your pride and joy is a personal thing which compliments your taste and style ....changing/buying parts to satisfy a poll seems wrong to me..go with your gut feeling

That said,im hungry..should i order Pizza ,Chinese or indian :D

luckyirishboy209

Reaction score
Visit site
Please dont take this the wrong way but surely this has to be your choice .Modifying your pride and joy is a personal thing which compliments your taste and style ....changing/buying parts to satisfy a poll seems wrong to me..go with your gut feeling

That said,im hungry..should i order Pizza ,Chinese or indian :D

Chinese!:D i was just trying to get some opions on what color would look good on my blue bike.

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL..in that case,coolblue gets my vote :)

sesamie prawn toast,speacial fried rice and sweet n sour chicken just ordered :thumbup:

flamewulfe

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Where were you thinking of ordering it from? I've just started looking around for a new windscreen myself, but I'd like to get a gold iridium, if they make it, to match my helmet . . . kinda backwards, huh?

Def the Cool Iridium Blue for your bike . . . think it wins hands down.

pottie

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have 05 and just installed and rice tested with PUIG smoke screen color. I said is great upgrade for eliminate turbulence around the face and also took lots of wind pressure from my shoulder. Best part is I can hear my engine sound much more clear then stock screen. Specially in highway time, I felt much lighter in high speed accelaration since lots less drag from my body and face, now the wind in right on top of my helmet and I m 5.11
Is a great product with good quality as well, highly recomended

the stock wind screen hit me right at my neck, and it makes tons of noise. just want the DB without going with the puig.

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would get the Cool Blue Iridium. How much does this brand cost? The Puig is very reasonable as far as price goes and I love mine. I have the Dark Smoke.
The Cool Blue Iridium would be sweet though. How much taller are they than the stocker or the Puig? :thumbup:

luckyirishboy209

Reaction score
Visit site
the colored ones cost around $70.00 the smoked and clear are around $60.00. i dont like how the puig is taller then stock. too tall for my tast. these ones are the same high as stock but have the DB. Powerbronze USA

Jedi

Pillion Boy no more!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Irishboy,

Hope you don't mind me nicking your profile pic but I thought it may help if I photoshopped the iridium ice screen onto the bike, like this...

irishiridium.jpg

luckyirishboy209

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Irishboy,

Hope you don't mind me nicking your profile pic but I thought it may help if I photoshopped the iridium ice screen onto the bike, like this...

irishiridium.jpg

thanks man, that made my day:thumbup: could you do the silver one to? if it isnt too much work. i am going with the iridium cool blue one for sure.

luckyirishboy209

Reaction score
Visit site
thanks your the best. i sat looking at my bike for a long time trying to picture these colors on my bike but i couldnt:D youve been a big help thanks alot. i need to learn how to do that:thumbup: