Went to Nitro Circus Live last night....OMG

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am ALMOST speechless.

Travis Pastrana is a nut. I mean that in the nicest way. He is an amazing talent and is promoting young riders/skaters that are going to be huge one day. If you watch the show, it was the same thing, but crazier because you can't appreciate the big air these guys really get unless you see it in the flesh.

All the Nitro Circus crew were in Perth last night for the show, as well as Cam Sinclair, Bilko, Chad Kagy, Jake Brown and a whole heap more crazy people.

Jolene Van Vugt did a backflip on her bike - only woman to do it.

Cam Sinclair did a double blackflip. Last time he did it - he was in a coma for 8 days.... :eek:

There were front flips, "the vault" where mid air they jump off the bike and spin around before jumping back on and landing!..., a guy in a wheelchair did a double back flip, there were people coming down the big ramp on in line skates, shopping trolleys, eskys (ice-box/cooler for some people), boogie boards and skis!

It was absolutely unbelievable. We were in awe of the talent and balls these guys (and girls!) had.

Very entertaining. If this show comes to a town near you, take my word for it, GO AND SEE IT! :thumbup:

:D:D:D:D

Sorry, I took pics and video, but the quality isn't good. Won't bother posting them :(

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am ALMOST speechless.

Travis Pastrana is a nut. I mean that in the nicest way. He is an amazing talent and is promoting young riders/skaters that are going to be huge one day. If you watch the show, it was the same thing, but crazier because you can't appreciate the big air these guys really get unless you see it in the flesh.

All the Nitro Circus crew were in Perth last night for the show, as well as Cam Sinclair, Bilko, Chad Kagy, Jake Brown and a whole heap more crazy people.

Jolene Van Vugt did a backflip on her bike - only woman to do it.

Cam Sinclair did a double blackflip. Last time he did it - he was in a coma for 8 days.... :eek:

There were front flips, "the vault" where mid air they jump off the bike and spin around before jumping back on and landing!..., a guy in a wheelchair did a double back flip, there were people coming down the big ramp on in line skates, shopping trolleys, eskys (ice-box/cooler for some people), boogie boards and skis!

It was absolutely unbelievable. We were in awe of the talent and balls these guys (and girls!) had.

Very entertaining. If this show comes to a town near you, take my word for it, GO AND SEE IT! :thumbup:

:D:D:D:D

Sorry, I took pics and video, but the quality isn't good. Won't bother posting them :(

Am seriously thinking about taking my eldest boy next weekend in Adelaide...if it's not already sold out???

I saw some stuff of his on TV last night! :eek:

Thanks for the review! :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Take him. He'll love it.

As for you? You'll also love the the blonde, bimbo redneck bootscooters ;) Mike did.

Bootscooting with blonde, bimbo, redkeck, bootscooters, is my bag baby! :rockon:

And i reckon the Son might have a bit of an interest as well! :eek:

He bought Chocolates for his "Girlfriend" The other day!!! :eek:

It's started! :eek:

He did eat the chocolates before he got to give them too her!!! :D

I still have a liitle while before he loses his mind to his pants!....his stomach is still more important than Girls! :D

;)

Discofrank

Reaction score
Visit site
sounds liek a good show

and yup travis is a nutjob hell he jumped out of a plane with no chute

and that guy on the wheelchair has spinabifada!

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Saw Nitro Circus' status message on Facebook today and thought of you:

"Our show in Perth was a riot (almost literally)! Perth is known for it's crazy fans. They actually have a double fence system designed to keep the fans from the stage. It looks like a mini version of the U.S./Mexican border. Check out more on our site - Tenacious J"

I'm assuming Tenacious J is Jolene.

Two fences to keep out fans? You Aussies are crazy!

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
I've never seen something like this live.

The closest it might even get was as a kid on a circus watching several bikes inside a metal sphere, just to see that was amazing!!!!!!

I'll look into this circus, it might go to a place where I can see it.

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've never seen something like this live.

The closest it might even get was as a kid on a circus watching several bikes inside a metal sphere, just to see that was amazing!!!!!!

I'll look into this circus, it might go to a place where I can see it.

I don't know about the live show in the states, but you can catch Nitro Circus the show on MTV. It's like jackass with very talented and crazy motorcrossers and X-gamers. Mix in a pro base jumper and a talentless fat construction worker, and you have Nitro Circus. No surprise that it's executive produced by Johnny Knoxville.

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know about the live show in the states, but you can catch Nitro Circus the show on MTV. It's like jackass with very talented and crazy motorcrossers and X-gamers. Mix in a pro base jumper and a talentless fat construction worker, and you have Nitro Circus. No surprise that it's executive produced by Johnny Knoxville.

Thank you, I'll check into that. Not that I spend a lot of time in front of the TV, but I could try recording it.

mastakilla

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up, I love the Circus. And apparently they're coming to Europe next year, hell yeah!!!

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

"Our show in Perth was a riot (almost literally)! Perth is known for it's crazy fans. They actually have a double fence system designed to keep the fans from the stage. It looks like a mini version of the U.S./Mexican border. Check out more on our site - Tenacious J"

Yep we are crazy. As we were leaving, there was a group of men trying to push the fence down :eek:

We saw Crustys live about 10 years ago - there was a riot - cars set on fire etc etc. It was cool, but I did get a little scared :scared: Glad I was with my burly husband and his mates :D

sjryser

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I don't think its Jolene, its Jeremy Rawle. Not that its that important.

robaho

Reaction score
Visit site
The TV show is awesome - I can't imagine how cool it would be to see that crazy stuff in person! Nitro Circus ROCKS!!!!

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The TV show is awesome - I can't imagine how cool it would be to see that crazy stuff in person! Nitro Circus ROCKS!!!!
It is absolutely nuts.

You can't appreciate the big air they get until you see it. Just standing on top of the ramp would be enough for me.

Crazy :D:D:D