Went for a long ride saturday, Pics :)

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
Started the day off by going to my friends who wants to get a bike and has never ridden street before. He had his eyes on a 1983 Honda Nighthawk 650. He liked it and i test drove it and drove it home for him. It was a fun ride, and i loved the sound!!!!

I really want a V Twin (I Think) now this thing sounded awesome, probably because of the exhaust holes hahaha. Not nearly as much power as the FZ but had plenty of spunk around town just lacked on the freeway.

attachment.php

Then met up with some friends and went on a long ride to downtown, mount soleded, and then to carlsbad. Lots of fun!!!!

I realized a few things on the long ride. I really need better brakes, a couple quick stops really seemed like i couldnt stop quick enough in control. Stopped no problem but it didnt give me confidence for some reason and i have done lots of quick stop practice, my rear tires skid slightly on some stops.

I also noticed i was pretty comfortable the whole day of riding. I know my friends were all riding two up but their hands and wrists were hurting after about an 30 min of riding.

I really need to ride more twisties. I was uncomfortable on some 20mph freeway on ramps i have never been on and need to get my body position dialed in even though i was only going 25mph.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site