Went bonkers and blew through $1200.

04fizzer

Reaction score
Visit site
hey man i feel you...i just bought the 2bro's exhaust, FE kit, lower fairings...flush turn signals...lowered the windshield...working on re-positioning the mirrors...

i have some good news though...:cheer: my bosses brother in law works for a motorcycle dealership...so he can get aftermarket and stock parts at cost!!! he said he was going to look up the corbin seat for me but said that most a/m parts are usually marked up about 30-40%...so the seat shouldn't be that much!

I'm pretty sure with the seat, what you see is what you get, since you buy it directly from Corbin

lordplayer

Reaction score
Visit site
Well my two bros came the day I had to leave for vacation. No time to put them on and piss off the neighbors. I tried to take luggage for the weekend and the new exhaust, but I dont have the right luggage for it (I took my bike obviously).

I also think it will be fun to install them with a buddy of mine so we can drink and be stupid and mess the bike up as usual...

lordplayer

Reaction score
Visit site
Well my two bros came the day I had to leave for vacation. No time to put them on and piss off the neighbors. I tried to take luggage for the weekend and the new exhaust, but I dont have the right luggage for it (I took my bike obviously).

I also think it will be fun to install them with a buddy of mine so we can drink and be stupid and mess the bike up as usual...

Of course we dont drink and ride...we're not morons...