Well-timed photos...

W

wrightme43

Thats awesome.
I like the cat that cant touch water, well that and the wheres my front wheel off to?

I did that on a bicycle as a kid. I pulled a wheelie, and watched it roll away, and then it kinda went slow mo, and then I just remember it hurt real bad.

Balberts

FZ6-Toga
Reaction score
Visit site
Ohhh... That last one scares me... He's gonna crush his cat. Wait... is that a hotel room??? What the hell is going on there? I ain't never done no jumpin' on the bed with my cat...in a hotel room!

mikebike

just a rider
Reaction score
www.crazyguyonabike.com
Thats awesome.

I did that on a bicycle as a kid. I pulled a wheelie, and watched it roll away, and then it kinda went slow mo, and then I just remember it hurt real bad.

I was riding next to a buddy when he pulled a wheelie on his bicycle it was crazy funny and scary... luckily he did not get hurt much

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh man, now I just looked thru today's mail. The back cover of this week's Newsweek has an ad for Canon cameras, "In photography, timing is everything". It's that famous photo of a dozen or so skyscraper builders sitting on a steel girder, having lunch. They photoshopped in another girder hanging by a crane, swinging in, a split second before it'll knock them all to the street! :D:D:D:D Yeah I'm sick! :D:D:D:D

J

jsteinb95

cool pics. some are just unbelieveable cause they happen so quick.

W

wrightme43

Rockets ROCK!!!

I love to build model rockets and launch them. I just pretty much would do anything but Rosie O' or Hillary to go to the moon.