Well looky what I found?

teslas

Reaction score
Visit site
Lately I've found that I've been relying on the clock on my fz6 for the time more and more often. I've found myself actually turning the bike on (when I'm near by) just to check the time.

Well looky what I found!? I was just settin on my ride today while waiting for my wife to come back when I decided to just push the buttons. I pushed the reset button twice and then the select button once and low and behold! The clock turned on!

I pulled out my key to turn on and off the bike (to reset it) and tried just the Select button. Bingo! The clock turned on again! Pretty cool! The next time I tried it I timed it. The clock stays on for about 10 seconds and turns off! Awesome!

Anyhoot, I have a 07 model, so i'm not sure if it works with the pre-07s, but give a try and provide a report!

CHeers,
teslas

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Buy a watch you cheap bastards!;)

That is good info to know though. Thanks for finding it Mcgiver!:rockon:

IPilot

Reaction score
Visit site
I am kind of obsessed when it comes to get new stuff and read everything about it... I read the owner's manual like 3 times to make sure I understood every single thing (My FZ6 is my first bike ever), so I read there about the clock turning on with the select buttom when the bike was off.

billm

Reaction score
Visit site
Same here, its on all the time Is this true only with the pre07 models?

Yes - I have an '04 & it's on all the time. I saw in the manual (download) where you can program it to show the inlet temp. instead of the time. However, when the engine is off it goes back to the time & when you start it it's supposed to show the temp. again. I think that's what I read, but haven't tried that yet - who needs to know the temp. here when it's always >100deg. anyway!!
But it's a dry heat!...........yeah, like an oven!!:eek:

Hollow

Happy Thankful Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lately I've found that I've been relying on the clock on my fz6 for the time more and more often. I've found myself actually turning the bike on (when I'm near by) just to check the time.

Well looky what I found!? I was just settin on my ride today while waiting for my wife to come back when I decided to just push the buttons. I pushed the reset button twice and then the select button once and low and behold! The clock turned on!

I pulled out my key to turn on and off the bike (to reset it) and tried just the Select button. Bingo! The clock turned on again! Pretty cool! The next time I tried it I timed it. The clock stays on for about 10 seconds and turns off! Awesome!

Anyhoot, I have a 07 model, so i'm not sure if it works with the pre-07s, but give a try and provide a report!

CHeers,
teslas
If I remember correctly I seen this in the manual