100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to Vegas & California Krid & Lone

Vegas.jpg

Last edited:
Yes! Great Picture! See you guys tomorrow. I'm making breakfast and slabbing up in the cage. Well meet you where ever at whatever.

Thanks to Lone, we left Vegas two hours late:spank:

1st stop Victorville Ca for fuel & grub.
P1000660.jpg

Here's Dirk AKA "Krid80"
P1000662.jpg

On the famous ACH, I think Krid & Lone are still speachless on the set of twisties they just ridden with very unforgiving turns, huge drop offs with no guardrails. Here is the picture that was taken right after Dirk pushed Lone off the ledge.
Back on schedule!
!
P1000663.jpg

Famous Newcombs Ranch where we met two very nice riders who were on Ducati's. During this stop, with my eagle eye, I noticed a nail or large staple that had penetrated into Lone's rear tire. One of the rider that we just met offered Lone a spare tire so we followed him down to his place in Burbank. They sacrificed the remainder of their ride so that the three of us could keep up. They were professional racers, they said they race on a team.

So at Robert's house in Burbank and Lone's new tire. I guess a picture is worth a thousand words.
P1000667.jpg

P1000669.jpg

So we are really behind schedule as Cliff and John are still waiting for us in Ventura. Had to pass up Muholland Drive and just head straight up the 101 at Rush Hour!:(

This is Dirk & Lone's first introduction to Lane Splitting. Remember, picture Lone's bike, splitting lanes.

We arrived at John's place and met up with Cliff who caged it up. From the earlier pics, you can see that Cliff and I have met before but it was fun meeting John for the first time and vice versa for everyone else too. Many rep points for John putting up the three of us for the night.

We are getting up early and getting Lone's tire replaced here in Ventura and the four of us will be heading up to Monterrey around 10 am.

I'm in trouble, now there is going to be three Red FZ6's that going to be trailing me.

Last edited:
Back