Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Kaisersoze

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd be down but my bike is in pieces right now. Careful on Clinton road if you never been there. Only two tight lanes for about a mile and a half and people drive like jerks around there. Alot of 18-19 year old "new" (ie. ignorant) drivers looking for a scare. Have fun on the ride tho! :D:D

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Careful on Clinton road if you never been there. Only two tight lanes for about a mile and a half and people drive like jerks around there. Alot of 18-19 year old "new" (ie. ignorant) drivers looking for a scare.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks!

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
Destination #1: Clinton Road: Clinton Road (New Jersey) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Looks like some pretty twisty roads in the area too. Can't guarantee that they're all paved though. I've never ridden there, but that will only make it more of an adventure :thumbup:

Can meet by my house (Hillsborough, NJ) or anywhere along the planned map.

Who's in?!

Weird NJ # 1 - Google Maps

That whole wikipedia page was a pretty interesting read. Legends and myths like this make me wanna go there and test it for myself. I guess you are kinda doing that already, maybe have a camera handy in case you see a leprechaun or something. If you strangely disappear, i'll make sure to add that to the wikipedia article :BLAA: Be safe :thumbup:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That whole wikipedia page was a pretty interesting read. Legends and myths like this make me wanna go there and test it for myself. I guess you are kinda doing that already, maybe have a camera handy in case you see a leprechaun or something. If you strangely disappear, i'll make sure to add that to the wikipedia article :BLAA: Be safe :thumbup:

I'll get Clinton Road on video. Time to find out if Contour picks up ghosts :D

rdrManny

Reaction score
Visit site
Count me in. I hope we'll back by 5 Pm :)
Clinton Rd is one of my fav. I am not sure if some of the route in your map is paved, like Paradise Rd and Snake Den rd. They look more like off road trail as per this YT video. Initial route is Clinton then Paradise rd.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHXCBbemym4]YouTube - ‪Clinton road and paradise road west milford NJ‬‏[/ame]

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Count me in. I hope we'll back by 5 Pm :)

Sweet! Where do you wanna meet (Canistear Rd right off 23 maybe?)
I think I want to be back relatively early, so I can meet you out there by 10:30 or so. I'm gonna work on adding other roads to the mix. I know 515 is fantastic between 23 and 94. Technically, we can also hit another WeirdNJ point.. Gingerbread Castle: 41.147396,-74.575635 - Google Maps

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm supposed to get back into town around 6AM on Saturday. If I can catch enough sleep on the plane I'm definitely down for this. I also have to be back pretty early, so the timeframe works out.

Clifton is right next to Bloomfield; maybe other people in the area can meet somewhere and head on up.

-Nick

rdrManny

Reaction score
Visit site
@Erci, the new startup point is ok with me. I'll see you around 10:30.

@ticktock, we can meet at 9:00 am, somewhere along Rt3/ Rt46. Let me know which is convenient to you.

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
Gents,

As of right now I'm stuck in Chicago. Not going to make it in time and really don't want to ride on no sleep!

I'm in next time for sure. Have a great run.

-Nick

Sparkybean

Reaction score
Visit site
If I still lived in PA then I would be in. But I live in the UK, it would have been fantastic to meet some overseas fizzer riders.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Gents,

As of right now I'm stuck in Chicago. Not going to make it in time and really don't want to ride on no sleep!

I'm in next time for sure. Have a great run.

-Nick

:( .. another time then.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry Eric,
Ive been out of the loop the last couple of weeks, been working like crazy. Hope you guys have a safe and great ride! Wish I could go. Looking fwd to a vid tho! :rockon:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We had a fantastic ride!!! 6 hours in the saddle for me :D
Pics and video coming very soon :thumbup:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site