Betty Does CA - July 2013 ride report

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I added a few more photos to post #6 - my day with Lefty. I always feel particularly great when there's an FZ with me. This forum is so awesome. Thanks for accepting me, gixxer and all. :D

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
"Wild Child", this is the original Ed "Big Daddy" Roth Wild Child, I do think you are a lot better looking:BLAA::rof::rof::rof:
Actually that is the "Rat Fink" that's driving the GTO, one of Roth's more famous creations.

Jerry

Last edited:

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
"Wild Child", this is the original Ed "Big Daddy" Roth Wild Child, I do think you are a lot better looking:BLAA::rof::rof::rof:
Actually that is the "Rat Fink" that's driving the GTO, one of Roth's more famous creations.

Jerry

I had a bunch of those Ed "Big Daddy" Roth models and stickers when I was a kid. Makes me want to hunt some down to build although the last time I looked they were about 10 times the original price. :eek:

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
I had a bunch of those Ed "Big Daddy" Roth models and stickers when I was a kid. Makes me want to hunt some down to build although the last time I looked they were about 10 times the original price. :eek:

:hijack:

Here ya go, still have my shirt that Roth did some time in the sixties:thumbup:
Probably why I got lousy grades, I was drawing "Mothers Worry" in my note book instead of studying.:spank:

Jerry

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Didn't you really mean "find NEX-boyfriend's parent's house"? (funny joke)

:disapprove: You should let others tell you when your jokes are funny. :justkidding:
Why do you think I rode around for 5 days? :rolleyes: Still looking...

Here ya go, still have my shirt that Roth did some time in the sixties:thumbup:

Jerry...I think that shirt might be older than me. :eek:

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A few people have been asking what I've been up to this week since I haven't had much to say on the forum. I'm gonna give you a quick update here since I know you're all the types to check this thread and I didn't want to hijack another.

Saturday night, 3 days after my return home from my tour of CA, I was itchy to ride again. Who's always ready to go? Jerry. :rockon: We made some last minute arrangements and met at Sage Rd early Sunday. A quick trip on a new (to me) road to Palm Desert. Too hot, so back up we went. Then into Idyllwild for lunch at the Gnome. Jen's total mileage: 270 or so. :D

Wednesday, 7 days after my return home, I rode 3 hrs to meet buddy Steve at the west end of Angeles Crest Hwy. Lunch at Newcome's. Then toward Wrightwood. Before we got there we turned around and did the section of good pavement again. Then to 138, to 15 and home. Jen's total mileage: 381.5 :D FYI SoCal, ACH is being repaved with crap. They may have ruined the road for the next few years until they re-pave it the right way.

Can't wait to ride on Saturday with the Hoons. How many miles can I do this week? :cheer:

No pictures, so I guess it didn't happen. But here is a cute ass for you!

a.baa-Cute-baby-donkey.jpg

xgrafcorex

arachnobiker
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great pics of what looks like an awesome ride! Thanks for sharing.

If you are ever going through or by Monterey, let me know. I haven't really been out on a long ride like that around here, but I'm always up for riding. :thumbup:

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you are ever going through or by Monterey, let me know. I haven't really been out on a long ride like that around here, but I'm always up for riding. :thumbup:

I probably won't have another chance to get up there again until next summer. But keep an eye out. I may be bringing a few friends too! We'll see.

I didn't get a chance to ride much when I was there - just stopped for gas and wished I had time to visit the aquarium. There must be some fun day trips with Laguna Seca so close and all, right? Thanks for your message, it reminds me that I really want to spend some more time in your neck of the woods.

P.S. I'm Irish...:iconbeer:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn, Jen.. those are some BIG numbers you're putting down (miles)! Still can't believe you're doing that in GIXXER!

P.S. Very cute ass! :rof: