Weird day.

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
So I was driving home from work today and then BAM. Got hit from behind, car went under me, all four wheels in the air, then shoved across the other lane narrowly missing another car head on.

New car in my future or will they not total it?

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looking at that, with the rear diff and most likely chassis damage, I'd think they would total it... (Well, they would if it were here in Oz, not sure about the laws/insurance companies over there)).

Glad the accident wasn't any worse, would be scary heading for a collision and knowing there is nothing you can do but hold on.

:rockon:

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
Definitely. I looked up into my rearview mirror the split second before and it felt like a movie, totally unreal.

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
What made you decide to take the cage vs the bike?

Unfortunately I don't get to ride the bike much these days. I refuse to ride in the rain and it's just a pain riding to work, though I want to, especially in the summer.
I work 7 days a week and have an evil girlfriend who hates motorcycles. Yeah, I know.

Plus I would not have wanted to get rear ended at 60mph on the bike.

Kenward

Reaction score
Visit site
Unfortunately I don't get to ride the bike much these days. I refuse to ride in the rain and it's just a pain riding to work, though I want to, especially in the summer.
I work 7 days a week and have an evil girlfriend who hates motorcycles. Yeah, I know.

Plus I would not have wanted to get rear ended at 60mph on the bike.

Think it's time to lose the girlfriend..... :Flip:

Glad you're ok, though!