Wedding Ring set FOR SALE!

youngGun

Reaction score
Visit site
Some ppl on here already know this but my wife decided that she wasnt ready to be married so we split about a month ago....No worries guys im Ok, but i dont need the ring payments every month im trying to cut some bills..SO the rings are for sale......Rings are only about 7 months old...appraised for $4300 all i am looking to get is what i owe...$2000...1 1/2 total carat weight...white gold...really beautiful rings in perfect shape...ill send better pics on request.....these two pics are of the engagement rin only also has a matching wedding band with diamonds like the smaller ones on the engagement ring...thanx everyone..spred the word to your friends as well i really need them to go!

Last edited:

Coopdman

Wolf Pack of One
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear about the split... treat it as a blessing in disguise.

As for the ring, I just got my diamond "education" a few months ago. It may help to post a picture of the appraisal and certification if it's certified. A smart buyer will see this as a good deal, but will also want its authenticity confirmed by a jeweler. Just some thoughts. Good luck!

youngGun

Reaction score
Visit site
I have treated it as such, and its prob not even in disguise just a straight up blessing really......as for the paperwork i have it here and as soon as i can find my camera cable ill upload pics of it and good pics of the rings...thanx