Wanted: Right Foot Peg Assembly

TCSubaruDrift13

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone,

Got my bike shipped down to me the other day, and the bike fell over on the guy, and broke my right foot peg.
Everything else appears to be fine, so looking for a replacement right peg assembly if anyone has one. Spring/ pins/ peg and all.

Let me know what you got!

Bike: 2007 FZ6

Thanks!

Last edited:

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone,

Got my bike shipped down to me the other day, and the bike fell over on the guy, and broke my right foot peg.
Everything else appears to be fine, so looking for a replacement right peg assembly if anyone has one. Spring/ pins/ peg and all.

Let me know what you got!

Bike: 2007 FZ6

Thanks!

I recently got one after market OEM look alike off of eBay, for around 10$.
Its a set.
But I like Honda one's better than Yamaha's. I personally feel they have better grip/rubber than our model.

TCSubaruDrift13

Reaction score
Visit site
I recently got one after market OEM look alike off of eBay, for around 10$.
Its a set.
But I like Honda one's better than Yamaha's. I personally feel they have better grip/rubber than our model.

I was looking at a set of those, but I was leery because of how cheap they where lol. What model did you buy for the honda pegs?

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
I was looking at a set of those, but I was leery because of how cheap they where lol. What model did you buy for the honda pegs?

Actually, I didn't buy them, I borrowed it from the cycle shop when I went for a tire change. He removed it from some Honda 600cc and told me to use it until I get my mail.
I was getting ready for the track day for that weekend.

I got mine yesterday and I'm already procrastinating to go back to him. I shouldn't wait any longer, I'll go today and return his stuff.

Anyway, we always rely on after market ones a lot. So, maybe these might not be that bad after all. Will let you know.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a spare set of the eBay foot pegs, I only used them for a month and they still look new. If you want them shoot me a pm with your PayPal info. Ten bucks shipped sound good?