Wanna see Hollywood?

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Friend visited from France... rented a BMW GS 1200 for him and took PCH all the way up to Hollywood, stopping in Torrance, Venice Beach and through Sunset Blvd... good times:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK7v96a0scw"]YouTube - JML in LA[/ame]

Thought I`d share...

Enjoy :)

Last edited:

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like fun! Was that a belt-driven BMW bike? Wavex, and anyone else in SoCal let me know when you guys are down for a ride somewhere. I'm free on Fridays - may day off...

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great video and what a cool ride! Thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

H

HavBlue

That run from PCH up to Hollywood is nice if there is no traffic. Otherwise, what a pain. I think that road has more red lights than the entire State of Kentucky.

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like fun! Was that a belt-driven BMW bike? Wavex, and anyone else in SoCal let me know when you guys are down for a ride somewhere. I'm free on Fridays - may day off...

Shaft drive :)

Fridays are not great for me... you never get Sat off? We may be going on the 15th... will post in the ride section :)

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Wavex? When are you coming to Vegas so we can make a "Wanna see Vegas video?"

That's actually a good idea... the strip would be sweet from a bike cam perspective :)

It`s going to be difficult for me in the near future, but maybe in a month or 2 :rockon:

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
That run from PCH up to Hollywood is nice if there is no traffic. Otherwise, what a pain. I think that road has more red lights than the entire State of Kentucky.

PCH is never a pain for me :) Traffic or not I don`t care I split lanes!!! :Sport:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Oh what a "Grumpy Gus"...PCH is for cruising and looking at girls. I love that road.

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Shaft drive :)

Fridays are not great for me... you never get Sat off? We may be going on the 15th... will post in the ride section :)

I'm leaving for Mammoth Mountain (in a cage with wife) for the weekend starting the 14th. Do you get Monday, March 31st off for Cesar Chavez Day? The eventual Vegas trip toward vegasrider sounds like a plan!

Last edited:
S

sportrider

cool video Wavex!!!! I love the way your bike looks crusing down the road. total streetfighter!!!:thumbup:

H

HavBlue

Oh what a "Grumpy Gus"...PCH is for cruising and looking at girls. I love that road.

PCH is fine Pete but this isn't the issue. If you are coming from the tunnel end on the south and turn right to head up to Hollywood that is where the fun starts. The road is sweet when there is no traffic. In the summer when it gets filled up with cages it can be a real pain and even if you split traffic there are times you may wind up the 4th or 5th bike back in the gap which makes things real interesting. I will however say there is plenty to see along the way.

H

HavBlue

PCH is for cruising and looking at girls. I love that road.

Try heading south to La Jolla and Black's Beach.... Get Wavex to take some film down there. Oh, I forgot, he won't be able to post it here.....

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm leaving for Mammoth Mountain (in a cage with wife) for the weekend starting the 14th. Do you get Monday, March 31st off for Cesar Chavez Day? The eventual Vegas trip toward vegasrider sounds like a plan!

Negative... I don`t get that day off... we`ll figure something out I am sure :)