VP Debates

karmageddon14

only you can stop winter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
so I'm not an American, but can someone explain the anger I feel as I listen to Sarah Palin's justification for how the Republican's have ruined the greatest nation on Earth over the last 8 years. It's like John McCain has been on the sidelines, standing by, while the plane's been flown into the side of a MOUNTAIN! Oh well, I guess he can put Steve Fossett back together again.

Can you guys get your sh*t togther already!

rantingly yours
karmageddon14

ps i really should delete the debates from my pvr, it would probably make it easier to sleep tonight...

pss hmm...should i post this?

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It appears you already posted. Oh well. :ban: You can't blame US for not having our sh/t together, because as hard as we try it's simply not us running the political arena. For that you need lots of $ and then some more to be in the campaign. Then on top of that if your constituants like you, a window of oppurtunity might open up where one wins the election. But then again you need lots of $. Was it just me, or is France seeking a major bailout costing millions of Euros or more?

karmageddon14

only you can stop winter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yes i should be banned when it comes to commenting on politics. so i apologize in advance and hope everyone heads out to the polls. in Canada, whose leadership debates i avoided this evening in favour of the vp debates, i hope everybody makes it out...

wow, you have 3 billion credits...I'm expecting about negative 3 billion after tonite.

donations?

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
You guys are lucky it is compulsory, to vote here and if you dont you get fined. Its just so damn hard to find someone descent to vote for.

W

wrightme43

Arrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Liberlism is a mental disease.

Shafe716

Reaction score
Visit site
Arrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Liberlism is a mental disease.

blindly following Liberal or Conservative ideas is a mental disease. People need to learn to think critically about what these asshat's are saying and determine if it's in line with their values. (asshat's being the politicians) I see and hear waaaay too many people just regurgitate campaign slogans and arguments on both sides of the election.

Question what they are saying... investigate
Question authority! it's the American way... if someone tells you that something is so ask them why, if they can't adequately explain it off the hip... they probably didn't ask the questions themselves, and they probably don't understand it and are just being sheep. We have a responsibility as citizens to rout out the truth through all the spin.

Cuba

Reaction score
Visit site
I wasn't impressed by either. They made a lot of inaccurate and misleading statements, but there were a few decent "gotcha!" moments too. Biden pointing out that McCain voted the same as Obama on that troop finance bill, Palin reminding Biden that he feels strongly that Obama isn't ready to lead. It was politics, that always gets frustrating to listen too.

Shafe716

Reaction score
Visit site
I wasn't impressed by either. They made a lot of inaccurate and misleading statements, but there were a few decent \"gotcha!\" moments too. Biden pointing out that McCain voted the same as Obama on that troop finance bill, Palin reminding Biden that he feels strongly that Obama isn't ready to lead. It was politics, that always gets frustrating to listen too.

Agreed... I fell asleep:spank: