Very Cool!

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
My city that I live and work in was named #2 out of the Top 10 best places to live in 2009 by US News!

Best Places to Live 2009 - Yahoo! Finance

durham is number 5?!?! wonder how much they had to pay to be on that list? they have some of the worst schools... gang problems and drug violence pretty regularly. it's actually a pretty cheap place to live in the triangle because of all of that. now if they would have said raleigh, nc or the research triangle (which is raleigh, durham and chapel hill) i could have understood.

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
the town Rob (reiobard) grew up in (Nashua, NH) was in the top 10 twice in the 90s.....ironically at the same time, it held the nickname "Trashua"....hmm.....

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice!

Can you get me a Server IT job, the wife an Accounting job and tell me the best neighborhood to move to? :thumbup:

No snow!!! Yea!!!

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
I pass throught number 8 a lot...great little town, but I'm a big city kinda guy...if I could live in SLO and work in LA that would be awesome but the 200 mile one-way commute would not be cool LOL

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My city that I live and work in was named #2 out of the Top 10 best places to live in 2009 by US News!

Best Places to Live 2009 - Yahoo! Finance

Thats pretty good, but MY city is named #4 in the WORLD!!!...:Flip: j/k..... I have to admit, it is pretty nice up here....:rockon:

The-Worlds-Best-Places-to-Live-2009: Personal Finance News from Yahoo! Finance
Van1.jpg

Van2.jpg