Vegas to Yellowstone and back

Chaching

Reaction score
Visit site
Took the FZ to Yellowstone last week. Loaded the bike on my friend's car hauler to Logan UT. Spend the night and rode the FZ to Yellowstone with friend who had his Bandit. Great ride through Bear Lake, Jackson Hole and Grand Tetons.

Rode the lower loop on Tuesday. Got rained and snowed on. Went horse backriding and fishing on Wednesday. Road the upper loop on Thursday.

Nothing is better then riding Yellowstone without a helmet. Could see and smell everything. Saw bald eagles, a grizzly bear, coyotes, deer, elk and a bunch of buffalos.

The bike ran like a champ:thumbup::thumbup: 1500 miles....No problems! Could not be any proud of her, I am one happy FZ owner.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've seen snow in June, but not July! :eek: I'd love to try that, but getting caught in a buffalo herd, even on a Goldwing, just... sounds.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Nothing is better then riding Yellowstone without a helmet. Could see and smell everything. Saw bald eagles, a grizzly bear, coyotes, deer, elk and a bunch of buffalos.

If there is any logical reason to ride without a helmet, I guess this would be it.

So no fish that got away story? There is talk that my work schedule may change to 7 days on (12hrs a day ) and then 7 days off. If that happens, I'll be hitting road trips like these, and maybe even to Deals Gap!

Thanks for posting CJ.

Chaching

Reaction score
Visit site
Went flyfishing one day. Rode horseback for one and 1/2 hour each way. My friend caught a small rainbow. Lets just say, the FZ had better shocks then the horse. OUCH!