Here I go. Houston to Banff Canada and back. Going big!!!!

Guitar Man

Keep moving!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
That's right. Going to hop on the bike and hit the road next month for 3 weeks. Got to tackle the bucket list.

Going to see a lot of things that I've had my mind on for some years. Glacier N.P., Grand Tetons N.P., Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore/Sturgis (maybe....kind of out of the way) and the Rocky Mtns from Colorado Springs straight up the backbone all the way to Canada. I would like to swing over to Crater Lake Oregon and maybe drop down to Yosemite on the way back east.

So tell me I'm crazy now!!

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's awesome man! Multi day (or weeks in your case) rides are the cat's meow. :thumbup: Seeing new landscapes and places you've never been to is what memories are made of. Be sure to post up some pics so we can all share your adventure with you. :rockon:

Guitar Man

Keep moving!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
That's awesome man! Multi day (or weeks in your case) rides are the cat's meow. :thumbup: Seeing new landscapes and places you've never been to is what memories are made of. Be sure to post up some pics so we can all share your adventure with you. :rockon:

I'll make sure to try and keep regular updates. Or when I get back I will post them.

You only live once. Enjoy it!!

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
If you come near or through Boise, I may join you. I've been meaning to return back to Banff. I was there a couple of years ago and was very disapointed in myself that I didn't allow more time in my itinerary and spend more time. I pretty much passed through. Started the day in Vancouver Canada, when up to Whistler, went around Kamloops and then onto Banff and Lake Loiuse, and then down to Calgary all in one day.

Downtown Banff.

P1000965.jpg