Urbanj's FZ6N conversion - the journey begins

urbanj

Reaction score
Visit site
more pics. I could take more if anyone wants one of something.

notice the broken mirror. I felt the other one at 100 mph and it vibrates a lot. Probably had a small crack from manufacturer

urbanj

Reaction score
Visit site
The last. Best thing about this headlight is that it looks 1000x better in person and the bike gets 1000x more looks. I was in Kelowna this weekend and everyone has a generic harley or a sportbike from whatever manufacturer. add the pipes and this got looks :) good thing the mirror broke on the way home

Last edited:

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome job, looks great all round and the pipes look mad as. Bummer about the mirror though, hope it's not too much hassle.

Welcome to the Nakeds!

Capo79

Viking spirit
Reaction score
Visit site
That turned out real nice:thumbup: ****ty thing with the mirror, though. Hope you won't get too much hassle trading it in with another one.

On a side note, I've noticed lately that my right hand side mirror is vibrating a lot more than the left one. I guess the mirrors are made in china like almost everything else...

Your bike looks badass with that headlamp. All you gotta do now, is get yourself a bi-xenon projector. I can't believe how many heads I've turned with that thing in my headlamp;)