Universal Black LED Turn signal Mirrors.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Selling my 1/2 used pair of black integrated mirrors.

I purchased these for my bike, mounted them, used them for about a month, and after a few times of taking the cover off, one of them started to loosen up, i went to tighten it and snap, the bolt head broke off. My fault, i tried to EZ out them, but that didnt work either and snapped off. There is NO PHYSICAL DAMAGE to them, just the fact that one of the screws it broken off inside. This can be repaired in 1 of 2 ways, either A: drill the screw out, insert your own. or B, drill a new hole. Luckily the screw that broke is on the bottom side of the mirror, so if you drilled your own, nobody would see it.

I ended up ordering a new pair, and installed the new pair. Well half of it, the "brake" side had nothing wrong with it, so i kept that, (buyer will get a BRAND NEW brake side mirror) the clutch side i swapped out, so that is the one with the broken screw.

If you know what you are doing, you will have NO problems getting this fixed, it just takes the proper tools (which i down have) and an hour of free time (which i also dont have).

$25 shipped to anywhere in lower US. (The last pair i just ordered to replace these cost me $55 shipped)

1st pic: mounted on bike
2nd: mirror
3rd: how screws mount
4th: broken head
5th: both (left is brand new wire still coiled up, right is old, wire free)
6th: Stock Picture.

Last edited:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How well do they compare to the stockers and how easy is the install on a 07+ model?
They are pretty simple to install, requires removing front inner fairing. (4 screws) and wiring signals. Pretty simple. As far as vis, not to sure, i dont think they are AS good as stock, but i can still see very well...

Cochiez

Reaction score
Visit site
oooh that's a sweet setup with the angle eye and integrated mirrors. Makes the little fizzer look angry as hell and ready to take on the world.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How is the rear vision on these...I would just hate to go thru all this and cant see behind me.
They adjust in a multitude of ways, WAYYY more than the stockers, but they dont stick out as far, im sure with the right tweaking spot, they would get just as visible as stock. They move forward, back, up down, and the mirror itself pivots too.