Two Dilemmas

Codename Blah

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone, I need some help. I am moving to the UK for my job and I need to find a speedo that will hook into m stock wiring harness that reads in kilometers.
Second, I am thinking about doing the open exhaust mod on my bike and wondering in the Two Brothers Juice Box is the right way to go for remapping or do I need to take it to a shop if I do the mod.

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Hey everyone, I need some help. I am moving to the UK for my job and I need to find a speedo that will hook into m stock wiring harness that reads in kilometers.
Second, I am thinking about doing the open exhaust mod on my bike and wondering in the Two Brothers Juice Box is the right way to go for remapping or do I need to take it to a shop if I do the mod.

Inserting a SpeedoHealer can do that, - as far as I know it can give you the readouts in KM/h or M/h. That way you can keep your old speedo.

Brandad

Reaction score
Visit site
W

wrightme43

Dont you guys have the ability to set MPH or KPH? We do here. Its in the owners manual.

Codename Blah

Reaction score
Visit site

Here is the Job, Nelly

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, the 2006 guage can display mph and kph, I accidently switched it to the latter once and spent an hour changing it back :|

B

bluenova

Britain uses MPH so no need to change, but you will need to get it taxed and registered to use on British roads. Here is the info...
Registering an imported vehicle : Directgov - Motoring

You will also need to make sure that your riding licence is of international standard and if you plan to stay for longer than 12 months you will need to get a UK licence.

Be careful with after market exhusts, the British transport police are very strict with exhust noise levels and not all exhusts and mods are legal. If you do put on an illigal exhust (as many do) be very careful if you go to a bike event as the police are normally around checking exhusts. Most people who go to these events put their stock exhust back on for this reason.