Two Brothers Exhaust review

toasterboy85

Reaction score
Visit site
Is there a difference between carbon, titanium, aluminum?:confused: I understand there is a cost difference but for around town which you recommend?

Kamloops

JoeDanger.com
Reaction score
www.joedanger.com
I bought mine from Biohazard Cycles. Excellent service. Awesome service to Canada as well.

Results for YAMAHA:FZ6 04-11

(Free shipping in US Via UPS Ground, $49.00 to Canada via USPS!)
Prices in USD

Yamaha FZ6 (2004-09) Dual V.A.L.E.™ M-2 Carbon Fiber canisters - Price: $718.95
Yamaha FZ6 (2004-09) Dual V.A.L.E.™ M-2 Aluminum canisters - Price: $619.00
Yamaha FZ6 (2004-09) Dual V.A.L.E.™ M-2 Titanium canisters - Price: $769.00

I've been searching and keeping an eye on Two Bros for the FZ6 for over 2 years now and the cheapest I have ever found them is here: iMotorcycle Store - Home

(Free shipping in US, $20 to Canada!)
Prices in USD

FZ6 04-08 * Carbon $878.95
FZ6 04-08 * Aluminum Polished $698.95
FZ6 04-08 * Titanium $787.95

I've checked eBay and most online US and Canadian retailers and Imotorcyclestore has been the cheapest for Two Bros. You might be able to find a set on eBay possibly for cheaper, but then they charge a bundle for the shipping, so it's not really a deal at all.

Full Throttle

Reaction score
Visit site
I just installed my carbon fiber black editions last night. Much louder than before. only rode it for 1/2 a mile then had to put it away since it took so long to install. I'm not considering a PC or ECU reflash

redballs

It's a small world
Reaction score
Visit site
Got my two bros carbon fibre black series installed about 3 weeks ago. I was considering installing sound reducing tips (when I was riding with no mirrors and saw the fire dept pumper with they're lights on parked ahead of me. I couldn't tell that there was a cop with sirens blaring riding behind me for about a block), but the loudness has grown on me. Chick's stare asking themselves WTF is that? Guy's run up to your bike and say I like the sound of that exhuast. Children cry and put they're finger's in they're ears.I ****ing love this exhaust.

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wolfman, who cares about exhaust's, what is that wonderful sounding pastry thingy in your signature? sounds delicious...:drool::drool::drool:

Last edited:

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I have aluminum Two-Bros, they look great and sound awesome. I'm always getting comliments on the sound, nice and throaty.

Mine were actually a salvage...the bike they were on was totalled and these were saved. They had a couple small dents in them, but I took them apart, smoothed out the dents, gave them a buffing and repacked them. I've been very happy with them.

:rockon:

Kenward

Reaction score
Visit site
So is there any way to get this for under $700, preferably under $500? Or if not, is there any exhaust similar to Two Brothers sound for under $500? I know a lot of people who have gotten Yoshi's, but I really liked the sound of those Two Brothers :D

Two Brothers Racing Yamaha FZ6 (2004-09) M-2 V.A.L.E. Dual Slip On Exhaust :: MotorcycleGear.com

Bought mine here. You can get the alum. for $649 shipped.

Best sounding exhaust I've heard on our bikes, IMO. I LOVE mine!

artfuljay

Reaction score
Visit site
have any of you guys noticed decrease in fuel economy with the two brothers. i am saving up for a set of pipes for my bike and i REALLY love the look of the two bros. is the high price really worth it? Also, has anyone who has the pipse installed already noticed if the right hand can blows more exhaust than the left can? I was just wondering what the flow between the two cans was like cos the left one is branched off the main exhaust pipe? PS I LOVE MY FZ6!! !4k kms on the clock and not a problem. Even did a 2000km run in two days and she was askign for more!!! pity about snatchy throttle tho.

Rookie08FZ6

Rookie
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought mine from amazon. Anyone interested you can get them here:

Two Brothers Racing M-2 V.A.L.E. Dual Slip-Ons - Aluminum , Material: Aluminum 005-1170406
by Two Brothers Racing

List Price: $839.95
Price: $598.88
You Save: $241.07 (29%)

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Two-Brothers-Racing-V-A-L-E-Slip-Ons/dp/B000LV7VQ4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1337709184&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Two Brothers Racing M-2 V.A.L.E. Dual Slip-Ons - Aluminum , Material: Aluminum 005-1170406: Automotive[/ame]

shamrocker

Reaction score
joshisingreenville.blogspot.com
I just installed my Two Brothers Aluminum exhaust. I also installed the P1X tips. Compared the stock exhaust, this thing is loud. But it's a good loud, a great tone, and I love that burble on decel. I'm almost positive that i wouldn't want it louder than the P1X tips. The fender eliminator looks great, in my opinion and the bike looks and sounds like a different machine. Install took me about 3 hours, but I am definitely a careful installer. I can't comment on the fuel mileage, because I reset my trip meter when I disconnected the battery, but I have a feeling I'll be riding it hard for a little while, anyway. ;)

nrizzo04

Reaction score
Visit site
So is there any way to get this for under $700, preferably under $500? Or if not, is there any exhaust similar to Two Brothers sound for under $500? I know a lot of people who have gotten Yoshi's, but I really liked the sound of those Two Brothers :D

Biohazardcycles.com has the cheapest two bros exhaust you will be able to find. 589$ for the whole kit brand new.