Two Bros.Installed

oogie

Reaction score
Visit site
Put the Two Bros. exhaust cans on tonight, man what a difference. I had originally ordered the Scorpions, but got a call from Indy Superbikes saying they would be on backorder for at least 3-4 weeks...so I said what the hell send the TB's. Don't have the DB killers in,not so loud that I want them I think. Got to ride a little to test out the sound level,etc. and like everyone has said, it gives the bike a whole new character...hooyah

paulinus

Reaction score
Visit site
The Two Bro's really gives her a mean feel, doesn't it? :) hehe I LOVE it. I was worried for a good while that the neighbors would hate me. But so far, no one has complained, and I'm not nearly as worried. Can't wait to get to ride w/ya one day. I want to see just how loud I am to follow behind :)

:rockon:

staticghost

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Great pick on exhaust. I just love the way they sound. I had to put DB killers in which it gave my FZ6 some eyes. Looks cool tho. Enjoy your new mod. It will just get better as you keep riding, and once they are fully broken in, its even better sound. :thumbup:

RyanK

Reaction score
community.webshots.com
just got mine bolted on Friday, and I'm lovin' 'em.

My butt dyno gives them about the same amount of increase again as the K&N w/ airbox mod. Front wheel now lifts a couple of feet on its own just by cranking the throttle!

paulinus

Reaction score
Visit site
I plan on riding tomorrow if you want to meet up sometime/somewhere Paul.

I must admit I didn't catch your reply until today. :spank: Saturday was a bit hectic for me. Managed to squeeze 100 miles or so in tho between running around and helping my dad stake out a house footprint tentatively.

I'll have to take you up on the invite another day. Right now I've been spending most ride-able weekends trying to help bolster my friend's confidence on my old bike. He's doing well for just 2 months riding. Can't wait for him to be ready to really twist her ear :)

troyw

Reaction score
Visit site
That Avatar with Bob Ross is absolutely hilarious.
Every time I see it I just stare, and start to laugh uncontrollably.
Wicked, and yet funny.

RyanK

Reaction score
community.webshots.com
haha well I'm not sellin mine cheaper than $35!! LOL

Couple Q for ya:

1) Why did you take them off? or why are you selling them?

2) What does it sound like with them installed? Is it a big difference, or you can just barely tell they're in there? Does it deepen the tone a little?

F

FZSex

Couple Q for ya:

1) Why did you take them off? or why are you selling them?

2) What does it sound like with them installed? Is it a big difference, or you can just barely tell they're in there? Does it deepen the tone a little?

I ended up getting a ... scooter ... yeah i said it haha I'm secure in my manhood!! haha :thumbup:

I think I have a buyer so this is just info and not trying to push a sale - I thought the two bros on my bike were too ungodly loud especially when cruisin on the interstate. Plus I dont like waking up my neighbors at 6am. The inserts tamed em down, but you could still rip it good and truth be told, I liked the sound better with the lil inserts my friend made me (just round aluminum with a hole).