Turn signals not blinking

Lagerhead

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, so the guy who i bought my bike form royally hacked up the wires. Everything was working fine until one day my signals stopped flashing. The signals stay on, but no blinking. I just ordered all new Rizomas, to replace all the mismatched ones on my bike.

I followed my rear turn signals to the left faring thing, and found that the previous owner had two signals running off one wire. Could this be causing a short? Or has my flasher relay gone bad. Since i will be getting my Rizomas, Bonemas site suggested one of these

Custom LED Electronic LED Flasher Blinker Relay - Plug And Play

Any thoughts as to why my signals are not working? O i checked all the fuses on the right side, nothing is blown.
If this relay doesn't work, can I just replace the wiring harness in the left pod thingy, and start fresh? I really don't want to splice anything anymore.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like you see issues and seeing's how its your life that's at stake I would find some good wire, a pair of quality crimpers, and some heat shrink tubing to repair all suspect areas to make sure the indicators won't fail you!

If you have all LEDs for turn indicators, its very likely that its not going to flash and you need an electronic relay (Solid state not load dependent). Because you have no blown fuses, the lights operate, and the main fault is No Flash, that link you found is a good starting place.

Spider 007

Reaction score
Visit site
I would also suspect you have a faulty flasher relay. AFAIK, that is the only thing that would cause turn signals to stay on solid...

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome! Just had this issue pop up today during a ride. All of a sudden my turn signals stopped working and my front blinkers went off as running lights. First thing I checked were the bulbs and both were good. Was afraid it may have been caused by a wiring gremlin after my recent conversion to naked, but upon doing a quick search on here, I found this and was reminded to check my fuses. The rear lamp fuse had blown and once I switched it out I was good to go!

Anything I should keep a lookout for that may have caused the fuse to go?