Turn Signals For You Naked ppl

tjaroz

Ride it
Reaction score
Visit site
These would be sweet for my buddys WR250.

I was looking at mirrors off Ducati's with signals in them, found some on e-bay with adjustable mounting bolts. One of my next mods when I get the $$$

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I liike those. Might have to put them on the want list. The list sure growes just checking out the forum every day. I wish I could win the lottery. That would be sweet. I guess you gotta play to win. Can't aford to give the good old government any more money than they already rape me for. I'm asumming they will ship to the US? Thanks for the post. :thumbup::beer:

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
I liike those. Might have to put them on the want list. The list sure growes just checking out the forum every day. I wish I could win the lottery. That would be sweet. I guess you gotta play to win. Can't aford to give the good old government any more money than they already rape me for. I'm asumming they will ship to the US? Thanks for the post. :thumbup::beer:

As far as i know they ship world wide (exept places like Iran etc.), but if they were to refuse, you could always ship via me here in Denmark. Would not be a big issue to forward the packet to you.