Turn Signal Help

USAF13N

Reaction score
Visit site
I recently purchased an 07. The person that had it before me installed some cheap universal street fighter head light kit and removed the front turn signals. The first week I had, the rear signals worked fine but now they do not. I checked the fuse and its good. All other things work as they should. Any help would be awesome!

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
The rear turn signals connect to the main harness on the left side of the bike (when you're sitting on it). They are under the little pod. I would take the seat off and check all of the connections under that pod. Make sure all connections are tight (perhaps use a multimeter to check), and add a little dielectric grease for peace of mind.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Find your flasher and check that it is okay. On a naked conversion the flasher which resides in the fairing with the OEM plastics on the left side, often gets tucked out of the way behind the headlamp or rerouted behind the frame. If a rear lamp has failed and it's the OEM flasher it may not flash because the load is out of it's range. Check your lamps. I've also seen flashers that were routed incorrectly get crushed by the steering triple.

You should have front directional lights that work! :)

Last edited: