Triumph Street Triple R

Denver_FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Friend picked one up about a month ago. We've done a couple lunch rides so far. Once he gets out of the break-in period, will take him up on the offer to ride it a bit.
I think it's a better looking bike in person than the pics. Fairly compact compared to FZ6 too.

NLFZ6

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't seen one in person, only in pics. Love that matt paint finish. I've always been a naked bike fan and wish we could get the fully nude euro styled FZ6 here in Canada.

Shinn

Reaction score
Visit site
Be careful with that triumph matte paint. One at the dealer the other day was scratched badly and it shows horribly on it. Almost like a fine dust that won't come out.

DaveOTZ

Reaction score
Visit site
I have dreamed of a Bonneville since I was a kid... I almost got one if I hadnt been talked out of it by a dealer warning me about maintanence... He said somethign about rubber gaskets on all Triumph bikes and their tendency to leak... Any truth to this or was he blowing smoke??

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
I have seen this at the dealer and sat on it (didn't ride it). It looks WAY better in person and I have plans to get one hopefully this Spring. Amazing bike.

DaFiz

Reaction score
Visit site
It would take some convincing to get me to part ways with my beloved Fazer.

This baby could do it...:cheer: