Triumph Street Triple R Review

I love these, especially the matt grey. I almost bought one instead of the FZ6, but it was a few thousand more than my bike. Very nice :D

Seeing as I own one in Matte Graphite, I'd say yes, it is the most fun you can have on two wheels:thumbup::cheer::rockon:

they are good thats for sure
that review is exactly what i experiance on a short 30 min ride test ride
was really unsure, and it is a hooligan bike!

then i got the 749!
love my duke more though :)

That's the front runner for the bike I get when I turn 60 in four years. :rockon:

No, no, no and NO !!! FZ1 with the R1 engine !!! ;P That should be the front runner :)

And whilst they are good, they aren't THAT great .... (There I have said it !) I think the FZ6N is easier to live with :) (And more comfy!)

No, no, no and NO !!! FZ1 with the R1 engine !!! ;P That should be the front runner :)

And whilst they are good, they aren't THAT great .... (There I have said it !) I think the FZ6N is easier to live with :) (And more comfy!)

Spoilsport! :D
How about an FZ1 and the Triple? :BLAA:

Seeing as I own one in Matte Graphite, I'd say yes, it is the most fun you can have on two wheels:thumbup::cheer::rockon:

It's true! Here's Rob on one of the so cal rides last year.....

3913934893_673d4b0a7d_b.jpg

How do you detail matte colored paint? I love the look of matte finish but I've always avoided them because I have no idea how to detail / protect the paint when cleaning.

For anyone in the San Diego area, North County Yamaha will have the Triumph demo truck out this Saturday and Sunday. I got the call saying it's a customer appreciation day, but I won't be able to make it.

Probably a good thing as the Daytona 675 is the bike on top of my want to own list :D

How do you detail matte colored paint? I love the look of matte finish but I've always avoided them because I have no idea how to detail / protect the paint when cleaning.

You just don't want to use a standard thicker carnuba wax on a flat paint. There is a product by Turtle called Ice Wax that is a thin liquid wax that works beautifully.

Back