triumph daytona

coursonap

Reaction score
profile.myspace.com
A buddy of mine picked up his new triumph daytona 675 yesterday. WOW what a sweet looking bike and I rode it. It is actually very comfortable, didnt get a chance to get on it real hard because it only had 50 miles on it when I got to ride, but it does feel like it has alot of power just waiting to be unleashed. The sound of that 3 cylinder motor is unreal, and when you twist the throttle the whistle made by the intake sounds awesome. Then he told me about another bike they will be coming out with probably in 2010 I think I might have to get one of these. Here are the pics of the concept 2010 triumph daytona 1050.

staticghost

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
A buddy of mine picked up his new triumph daytona 675 yesterday. WOW what a sweet looking bike and I rode it. It is actually very comfortable, didnt get a chance to get on it real hard because it only had 50 miles on it when I got to ride, but it does feel like it has alot of power just waiting to be unleashed. The sound of that 3 cylinder motor is unreal, and when you twist the throttle the whistle made by the intake sounds awesome. Then he told me about another bike they will be coming out with probably in 2010 I think I might have to get one of these. Here are the pics of the concept 2010 triumph daytona 1050.

Oh Yeah i know what you mean. My friend has one and everytime I see it i do this ...:drool: and then this....:bow: Hands down my next bike with in 2 seasons.

DecepticonDon

Reaction score
Visit site
The Daytona is a great ride. Hefty torque, close ratio transmission, SS brake lines stock, and the Triple motor has almost ZERO vibration. Its crazy, you get to feel the road without engine vibes or buzzing.
Took me a while to get used to the riding position(It feels like you are sitting on top of the bike) and the seat is a tad high.
It feels 100lbs lighter but is only 50lbs lighter than the FZ.
my buddy says it sounds like a Jetsons bike.

vdbergj1

Manna
Reaction score
Visit site
Triumph makes extremely nice tripples lately. Reviews all over rate them very high. If I was in the marked for a uncomfortable sport bike the 675 would be one of my first choices, yes, before a R6 and I'm a big Yamaha fan. They're a bit more expensive though. I think if I ever have to give up on Yami's it will be a Triumph and the Buells are nice as well, and the.. and the.. and the...

kellybt1052

Reaction score
Visit site
The 675 is my latest want!! Trying to convince the wife I need a second bike for the track and weekend twisties. So far the argument of needing more adjustable and stable suspension for safety reasons seems to be gaining the most traction!!She is softening a little and My friendly triumph dealer is standing by waiting for a moment of weakness on her part.