Triple Tree Proector Sticker

bergj1986

Helmet Hair
Reaction score
Visit site
I was just at a motorcycle shop and noticed that there are triple tree protectors, similar to what tank pads are made of, that are designed to stick to the top triple tree to protect it from key scratches. Does anyone know if this is available for the FZ6? My silver triple trees are pretty scratched from the previous owner; I'd like to find one of these or I will have to repaint.

Example:
Keiti Yoke - Triple Tree Protectors Keiti Competition Accessories

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
I was just at a motorcycle shop and noticed that there are triple tree protectors, similar to what tank pads are made of, that are designed to stick to the top triple tree to protect it from key scratches. Does anyone know if this is available for the FZ6? My silver triple trees are pretty scratched from the previous owner; I'd like to find one of these or I will have to repaint.

Example:
Keiti Yoke - Triple Tree Protectors Keiti Competition Accessories
Yeah loads of people sell them. They all seem to be ugly fake carbon fibre though. :( Just search for yoke cover FZ6 on your favourite bike bits suppliers. In the UK, M & P would be the one.

Norbert

crash tested
Reaction score
Visit site
If you buy some could you post some pics?
Thx :thumbup:

Edit:
Well the attached image shows what the cover looks like for a 2006 model.
Unfortunately I have NO IDEA how these stickers fit on the 2006 handlebars lol ! Looks like it's for another bike....
It's £65 to ship to the USA?! I'll keep looking....

Last edited:

bergj1986

Helmet Hair
Reaction score
Visit site
The only one I've found is in the UK, very expensive to ship. I'm thinking I'll respray my triple trees, it will just require ALLOT of masking.

bergj1986

Helmet Hair
Reaction score
Visit site
I ended up painting my triple tree this weekend. Putting the bike back together tonight, I'll snap some pics when it's finished. The process of painting it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, just lots of masking parts on the bike because I couldn't remove the triple tree due to the funky ignition bolts. Did about 4 coats total.

Stay tuned for pics...