Transformers dark of the moon dvd

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Im not gonna lie i love all the transformers movies but.the 3rd installment imo has been the best movie ive ever sceen and im going right after work to gt the dvd and watch it over&over&over&over&over&over again. I even thought about calling out of work today to get it first thing this morning :spank:

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

D

Dave.TX

I've seen all of them in the theater, the 2nd one at IMAX. They were all good in their own respects. I did notice that this girl, after all the running, battling, jumping and escaping from the bad guys... she wore high heals the whole time and never broke one. She has talent.

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Worth the buy then? didn't see it in theatres because work has me so effed up time wise, that i thought it had yet to come out in theaters yet lol...noticed there pushing the dvd hard on tv "best action movie ever" i thought to myself, "thats a pretty ballsy claim".... will have to pick it up sometime or order it since im in a hotel lol

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
I've seen all of them in the theater, the 2nd one at IMAX. They were all good in their own respects. I did notice that this girl, after all the running, battling, jumping and escaping from the bad guys... she wore high heals the whole time and never broke one. She has talent.

Did you also notice she never got dirty!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
Worth the buy then? didn't see it in theatres because work has me so effed up time wise, that i thought it had yet to come out in theaters yet lol...noticed there pushing the dvd hard on tv "best action movie ever" i thought to myself, "thats a pretty ballsy claim".... will have to pick it up sometime or order it since im in a hotel lol

Rent it first if you want, but most of us will be buying it. It was that good!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

GTPAddict

Just a dude with an FZ6
Reaction score
theblattners.com
OK, this is kinda crazy. Just came back from WalMart (we're getting ready to watch it). I wanted the BluRay, but none of the movies were marked with a price so I had to use the scanner to check. The standard disk is $15.99, bluray is $19.99, and the combo pack with both standard and bluray versions and the digital copy is $17.99. Go figure. Usually there is about $5 difference between versions with the combo being the highest.

Just thought I'd throw this out there for anyone going out to purchase the movie - GO TO WALLY WORLD!!

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Man, you aussie's get burned with anything with a $ on it. i hope you guys get paid better than us... that or i'd start a revolution, lol

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Just got finished watching it.....and yup i will ppprobably watcy it again tomorrow

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk