Traffic in India

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkPBBZiMAjY&feature=share]YouTube - It happens only in INDIA[/ame]

LOL

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You know those Discovery channel specials about the ocean life?? Schools of fish in those look a heck of a lot more organized than that traffic!

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You know those Discovery channel specials about the ocean life?? Schools of fish in those look a heck of a lot more organized than that traffic!

I don't know. Something smells fishy about that claim.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Amazing how we can be successfully civilized with each other without all those other controls. I bet everyone gets to work faster and with less fuel consumption....:rockon:

That should be your motorcycle road test. You have to get through that intersection without incident. :D

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
when i was there our driver would sometimes drive on the sidewalk because it was quicker. one time he got off the road and drove through a field parallel to the road because the field was smoother than the road.

there is a bit of controlled chaos, but trust me, they have their fair share of wrecks. the rule is generally, "i'm bigger so i have the right of way." that and their horn gets them a long way. i'd never want that system here.

Yamma~Tiger

Reaction score
Visit site
One of My friends sister married a guy from India. My friend went with her to India to visit. He said one day he had to take a taxi to cross the road. :eek::eek::eek:

racing_fan

Not so Junior Member
Reaction score
picasaweb.google.com
Back home in Pakistan the traffic is similar, and I rode/drove there for years before coming to the UK. No helmet either. The deciplined traffic here took a lot of getting used to, but when I visit back its like a switch is thrown and I change my driving style back to the one shown.... :) the really scary parts are roundabout; everyone just forces their way in and out... driving on the wrong side of a dual carraigeway is common to avoid a u-turn and doubling back.....