Visit site
Let see some of you guy/gals track photos

hallett011.jpg

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Nate, where is Black Hawk Farms? Looks like a beautiful track.

gonecrazy

Reaction score
Visit site
it at gateway here in st.louis. you have the same problem on any nascar track with a road corse in it. I dont even notice the walls anymore except certain areas for break markers. Daytona is just as bad except faster. my choice tracks are road america and barber

gonecrazy

Reaction score
Visit site
The one in my first pic was at hallett a few years ago at the ccs races. i did a trackday there this year and that track is getting really rough. needs to be ground down and repaved

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
it at gateway here in st.louis. you have the same problem on any nascar track with a road corse in it. I dont even notice the walls anymore except certain areas for break markers. Daytona is just as bad except faster. my choice tracks are road america and barber

I never raced back East only in Colorado and Arizona, track days in Texas. Firebird has a wall like that as you come around the starting tower and onto burnout section of the drag strip. Quiet the big bump as you apex and the wall is right there. I never liked that! Most the the tracks I've ridden on are gone, the developers got them. I liked Aspen the best, short and technical, Second Creek Raceway was nice too. In Texas I like Cresson the best. I've driven that track several times in my old Carrera. There is an uphill, off camber, blind corner there, called the Rattlesnake. Puckers me every time.

Gosling1

Take it easy Charlie. I've got an angle.
Reaction score
Visit site
Just finished at the track this weekend. This is on my 07 GSXR 600. No way amk I going to risk busting up my FZ6. I sis spend a few sessions chasing an 07 FZ6.

Yes, the bike is flat black with metallic pink.